3/31 Overnight Campout (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
March 31-April 1. Horse Pasture Road

We saw what looked like dispersed camp site on Horse Pasture Road. We also saw people heading in after dark with roof top tents and camping gear. So we figure it's allowed - but correction is appreciated.

The plan is to head out on Friday afternoon, set up camp and have dinner. The next day we'd like to head down to the lake front to play and maybe fish - and let our kids splash and swim if it's not too cold. We may decide to spend two nights, but not until we see how it goes with the baby. This will be our first camping trip with our new baby.

There's safety in numbers so the more the merrier. Kids are welcome, obviously. We'd love it if our kids had other kids to play with. Ours are 3 and 5 - and 4 months.

I'm a maybe. Off that weekend but as usual wife has all kinds of plans for me already.

Will be in Hanoi, Vietnam....52 years ago my father was in Vietnam for a very different reason!

Will have some boys in tow. I will speak to gervaise tonight as well.

FYI - Jocassee's waters are in the high 50s/low 60s in March-April.
Yeah that water never warms up. But the kids don't care.

Going to have to back out. Already had a camping trip planned that weekend with a best friend of mine from school.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom