2nd-row reclining hinges for 80 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I'll "try" to remember to check on the prices/availability tomorrow, but it'll probably be around $225/pair, plus shipping on the hinges and $125-ish/shipped on the grab bar.

What year is your 80, btw?
If it's '95- I might have a grey one, but not in oak... (They are back-ordered at Toyota and will not arrive until the day I'm leaving!)

PM me again your tonight (my tomorrow morning) and it'll remind me to follow through with it!

THANKS AGAIN!!

Mot

Sept. 95 my interior is grey. thanks

I'll "try" to remember to check on the prices/availability tomorrow, but it'll probably be around $225/pair, plus shipping on the hinges and $125-ish/shipped on the grab bar.

What year is your 80, btw?
If it's '95- I might have a grey one, but not in oak... (They are back-ordered at Toyota and will not arrive until the day I'm leaving!)

PM me again your tonight (my tomorrow morning) and it'll remind me to follow through with it!

THANKS AGAIN!!

Mot

:cool:

I'll check my stockyard tomorrow and let you know what I find!

Hopefully the grey bar is still there, with the mounting nuts/washers and everything!

Mot

hey mot did you ever find that grab bar? pics to make me happy:flipoff2:

also have a question with the JDM parts parts. if something is backordered can you give toyota in japan a us dealer code and get it delivered to there???

Last edited:
Hey, you were supposed to remind me about it! :D

I believe I had one in Japan, but I didn't have time to pack it (Or most of the other parts) with me!

I can try to have my family locate it and ship it, but will have to confirm with them that it's there! :doh:

I DID find two pairs of the reclining hinges in grey though! :hillbilly:

And as for having Toyota deliver anything over here there is no way they would do that.

SORRY!!

Mot

Mot

Two grey reclining hinges available and I do not think I'll be getting any more of them in!!

The color difference between them and the oak counterparts is subtle so you can use them if you're interior color is oak. I have had one person (that I know of) that painted them to alter the color (grey to oak).

Their cost is $225/pair, plus $20 in shipping.
And I am in the US now, so you'll be receiving them pretty quickly, too!

THANKS!!

Mot

Have any left?

Interested in a pair for my 80. Any color will do. I'll follow up with a pm.

Don't think I have any more left, but I'll check wihen I get back to Utah this weekend.

IF you get desperate and are not in a hurry, there's a good chance that I would be visiting Japan in October. I could try to scoop some parts/accessories while I'm there...

Just a thought. ;)

Look for a gray set for my 80.

Also, anyone know if these will also work in the 3rd row seats? Cuz if so, put me down for another set.

They will not work for the third row.

FDNewbie said:
Look for a gray set for my 80.

Also, anyone know if these will also work in the 3rd row seats? Cuz if so, put me down for another set.

3row already reclines in my 93.

They will not work for the third row.
Thanks for the answer.

3row already reclines in my 93.
I have a 97. The backs tilt a bit (1 or 2 clicks), but don't recline like what these hinges do.

Thanks a bunch. You're the man. Bought the set.

And I dunno what Mot's stock is like, but he hasn't replied to my PMs in a bit. And I'm tryin to grab 2 parts off of him ASAP too...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom