2nd Gen Toyota Sequoia Regear Rear Differential (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hi all,
I have a '16 Sequoia & am gathering all the components for a suspension lift, however I cannot find any support for the rear diff. I've checked Nitrogears & Yukon, along with others. I am leaning towards 4.88 if I can find them. I do know the 08-20 Sequoias all share the same rear diff. I understand Sequoas are a rare breed, but these are towing machines & cover a 12 year span with no changes to the rear end. Anyone else out there looking or found any rear gears for their 2nd Gen Trees? I talked with Nitrogears and the guy stated he never gets calls on these models. The front is the same as the Tundra, and are available, just need the rear. Any insight would be much appreciated.

No luck on that. Sequoia is a not that common and I don't see the aftermarket industry investing on something that is not going to sell. I have a 2020 Sequoia Pro and searching for a rear locker with no luck.

No luck on that. Sequoia is a not that common and I don't see the aftermarket industry investing on something that is not going to sell. I have a 2020 Sequoia Pro and searching for a rear locker with no luck.

WELL WE JUST DID.

SEQUOIA LOCKERS AND REGEARS ARE COMING.

I am pretty sure is not April 1st today,,
Really ? Please elaborate a little. Gears options , who's is behind ??

Thank you very much

I am pretty sure is not April 1st today,,
Really ? Please elaborate a little. Gears options , who's is behind ??

Thank you very much

Tandem Offroad is teaming up with Auburn gear to produce locker and regear options for the 2nd Gen Sequoia.

Tandem Offroad is teaming up with Auburn gear to produce locker and regear options for the 2nd Gen Sequoia.
This is awesome. Thanks for supporting the 2nd gen sequoia community.

Wow! Second that. Great news! I also commend you guys for supporting us big trees out there. Can't wait for updates on when, and what gear ratios. Now if only someone would come out with a decent front winch bumper specifically for Sequoias. I would be all over that! I don't want the Tundra bumper with a gap.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom