2morrow, Sunday the 11th @ PAP (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Sorry buddy, can't make it this trip. But on the up side I wont be holding you up either.;)

it's nice to have a club for spontaneous trailrides : )

Had a good (last) day at PAP. It was of course cold with a fair amount of snow on the groud... most of the mud was frozen into mudcicles :grinpimp: which made for pretty good traction... all was well until my transfer case decided to stop transfering... leaving me in rear wheel drive for the ride out of the park... of course we were at the bottom of turtle headed up when that problem reared its ugly head.... thanks for coming out guy and gals!

Couple of shots and then a link to the album.

2_11_7PAPALCA00015.sized.jpg

2_11_7PAPALCA00003.sized.jpg

2_11_7PAPALCA00021.sized.jpg

LINK TO ALBUM

Thanks again for the invitation; sorry I missed the trip.

Looks Cold!

Sorry I missed it! So many things going on this weekend and finally got my wife's Cavalier engine back together! Like new now!

Stripped a Chevy Van for the 350 TBI & Trans....what to put that in!?

Thanks for the pictures! Always good to see them!

Not sure about the 24th yet.....will let you all know!

Craig

Had a blast, and to think I almost didn't go. Too bad about your 4 lo Jeff. You better get it fixed before the 24th. I was gonna ride shotgun with you. It's the only way I'm gonna see some blacks.

Good day in the woods. No real damage. Lost the water pump belt on the way home, but now the wife knows why I carry all that stuff when I wheel. Oh, if you need a sugestion for that V-8 and tranny I know where there's a 66 FJ 40 that needs one......

It was really fun, we saw a lot of the park... good thing since it is unlikely to ever be seen again. I really wish Rausch was as big as PAP. We wheeled three hours to the back of the park, then the same (a little back track from turtle) amount of time back to the stagin area...

I plan to fix the t-case ASAP, I'll let you all know how it goes...

BTW, how cool is that picture with Sean's 40 reflecting in the icy stream above???

Chris, where are your pics?

I'll look through them but, I think they are about the same ones that you took.

I still can't believe this is all getting bulldozed.......

it's still sinking in.....

very cool pics. looks like it was a good time!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom