24v starter motor (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Trying to take my 3Bs 24v starter motor off and I can't for the life of me find the bottom bolt. Any ideas???
if your starter is like this are you getting at the bolts on the correct side...

notice how one is threaded and the other is just a threw hole

1688537841581.png

if your starter is like this are you getting at the bolts on the correct side...

notice how one is threaded and the other is just a threw hole

View attachment 3365841

can you post some photos of the removal process and also why and how this bolt is a tricky topic to remove ?

- i am trying to create a very comprehensive all OEM parts Land Cruiser Starter Motor hardware and install kits , that will include the main mounting hardware , bolts , hex nuts , spring washers , and studs , also the main Electrical correct plug nd play OEM connector plug and the correct oem color coded tracer stripes wire too !

- some Land Cruiser Diesel Starters have 2 main wires attached to them also , this topic is murky at best , so are and many many different and unique connector plugs , some of which are in-fact NLA / Disc. too , this begs to ask ?

is there a need to take a good original one and have it reproduced correctly and by the book heavy duty and tough as nails also ?

i have 8 unique and different previously DISC. / NLA reproduced Land Cruiser electrical connectors now under my belt , using the same company too ...

so far so good , but it is a very time consuming and leed time involved topic for sure ....

- the latest 2 are in-fact the first generation BJ40 Fusible Links male & female connector housings that are still in the box , i opened a few weeks ago , before the summer driving season started ....

thanks
matt

can you post some photos of the removal process and also why and how this bolt is a tricky topic to remove ?

- i am trying to create a very comprehensive all OEM parts Land Cruiser Starter Motor hardware and install kits , that will include the main mounting hardware , bolts , hex nuts , spring washers , and studs , also the main Electrical correct plug nd play OEM connector plug and the correct oem color coded tracer stripes wire too !

- some Land Cruiser Diesel Starters have 2 main wires attached to them also , this topic is murky at best , so are and many many different and unique connector plugs , some of which are in-fact NLA / Disc. too , this begs to ask ?

is there a need to take a good original one and have it reproduced correctly and by the book heavy duty and tough as nails also ?

i have 8 unique and different previously DISC. / NLA reproduced Land Cruiser electrical connectors now under my belt , using the same company too ...

so far so good , but it is a very time consuming and leed time involved topic for sure ....

- the latest 2 are in-fact the first generation BJ40 Fusible Links male & female connector housings that are still in the box , i opened a few weeks ago , before the summer driving season started ....

thanks
matt
It will be the same spot bus access may be a bit different. My 3B is mounted in a series 3 landrover

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom