For Sale 23 Zero "Byron" RTT in Sedona, AZ USA (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I recently bought this tent as a demo but have decided this setup is simply not for me - it is in great shape with atrium and only been set up a few times. Currently mounted on 80 series LC - I have 2 or potentially 3 Rhino crossbars to go with it if you need them. Tent new is $2,000 and $500 for crossbars. $1,500 for complete package - willing to drive to Phoenix, Flagstaff, etc.

here is a link with tent specs - 23 Zero Byron Roof Top Tent

Do you happen to have any pictures of your tent and the bars? What color is it? Any problems or tears?
Hi - No pics but I'll set it up this weekend and take some to post here. There is a small tear on the outer cover which has been patched - it was done as tent was being packed for shipment to me and a replacement cover has been ordered. The bars are Rhino Vortex Aero Crossbars.

Hi - No pics but I'll set it up this weekend and take some to post here. There is a small tear on the outer cover which has been patched - it was done as tent was being packed for shipment to me and a replacement cover has been ordered. The bars are Rhino Vortex Aero Crossbars.
The color is tan - sorry no pics yet - waiting for the sun and my free time to line up so I can go somewhere pretty around here to take some good shots - thanks

IMG_3978.jpg

last photo is zip around atrium which is totally enclosed including floor - this is a great roof top tent - there are zip out windows with screens on all four sides plus 2 zippered screened sunroofs (skylights?) - check out the 23Zero website for more details - also note that this photo shows the tent with the rain cover on and not fully set up properly - just did a quick photo shoot - thanks

Last edited:
Looks good. I should be getting my work bonus soon. if it is still for sale when I get it I will contact you. I live in El Paso TX/ Santa Teresa NM area.

Reactions: ALW
Dang - if you were closer I'd pick up the whole set up!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom