TLCA 2023 Black Hills Cruiser Classic (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
The 2023 Black Hills Cruiser classic will be held 12 July- 16 July in the beautiful Black Hills of South Dakota. There will be another optional overland overnighter that will depart on 10 July, so it will be an additional three day and two nights of scenic overlanding through the Southern Black Hills.

The event page is here.

Or you can jump straight into registration here.

If you have any questions, reply to this post or you can reach out to Perry Rupp at (605)390-7016. I may not be able to take calls during the day. You can try but I don't always get them in the basement of the hospital or I may be busy, or you can text anytime.

These are the sponsors so far for the Raffle drawing at this years Black Hills Cruiser Classic. Still over a month to go and more stuff coming in! Get registered if you haven’t already!
IMG_1644.png

Will there be trail communications? Ham (2m or 70cm), GMSR, CB?

If there is, I wanted to make sure I am setup.

Looking forward to this event and seeing the beautiful Black Hills.

Will there be trail communications? Ham (2m or 70cm), GMSR, CB?

If there is, I wanted to make sure I am setup.

Looking forward to this event and seeing the beautiful Black Hills.

There are a few of us that run ham/rugged radios. For the most parts radios aren’t needed here. We are in tight canyons and just keep the guy behind you in the rear view mirror

Wish I could make it this year. Have a great time!

Get that last minute registration in.

Due to some unfortunate issues we have three Cabins available for rent for the event.

The forecast is looking great for next week. Gonna be a great week for the trails.

Having a blast on the 3+ trails. The Black Hills have had some rain. No option to turn around don’t drown and to tread lightly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom