Events/Trails 2021 UC Calendar (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Bryanseye

Inaffective Grammer Nazi
SILVER Star
Threads
Between pit of man's fears and summit of knowledge
Website
www.upstatecruisers.com
2021: Sunset Year
1609545450348.png

Please subsribe to this thread to be notified when updates occur. We will also try to list events on Facebook as they near. Be sure to share and provide feedback to make your club better!

Monthly Meets typically the 3rd Thursday of each month at 6pm unless otherwise noted due to conflicts with larger events. The location changes and we are open to suggestions where we can satisfy the most amount of members.

Jan
Monthly Meet @ Gather Greenville: 1/21

Feb
Monthly Meet @ Southern Growl: 2/18
Palmetto Pride cleanup: 2/20

March
Monthly Meet @ Quaker Steak: 3/18

April
Monthly Meet @ Warehouse at Vaughns: 4/15

May
Palmetto Pride cleanup: 5/15
Monthly Meet @ Craft Axe: 5/20
Hurricane Creek: 5/21-23

June
Carolina Relic Run: 6/3-6
Monthly Meet @ 13 Stripes: 6/10
GSMTR: 6/14-19

July
Group Camp: 7/16-18 Events/Trails - UC Group Camp - 7/16-18 - https://forum.ih8mud.com/threads/uc-group-camp-7-16-18.1236675/
Monthly Meet @ The Yard House 7/22

Aug
Monthly Meet @ TBD: 8/12
Over the Mountain Tour: 8/19-22?
Palmetto Pride cleanup: 8/21

Sep
Monthly Meet @ TBD: 9/16
Appalachian Toyota Roundup: Labor Day Weekend
Logan's Run: ?

Oct
Annual Meet @ TBD: 10/9
Southern Cruiser Crawl: 10/7-10
Parkway Ride: 10/22-24
Fall Crawl: 10/23-25

Nov
Palmetto Pride cleanup: 11/13
Christmas Tree Run: 11/28
1575344328785.png

Dec

Last edited:
Get out and represent your club. You may find a Cruiser owner who would love to join UC, or maybe a Jeep from a non-Land Cruiser group to recover and convert. :D

Nearby groups to watch for events:
Low Country Cruisers
Olde North State Cruisers
Peach State Overland
828 Overland

There is also a Rigs and Coffee in Asheville at Mill River Brewing every 3rd Saturday from 9a-11a.
1609546258906.png

Georgia Interactive Forest Service Map: North Georgia Interactive Forest Service Roads Map
1609546322528.png

To our UC members further away than regularly scheduled monthly meets, if you would want to get a meet together in your neck of the woods, just post it here and we can add it to the calendar. There is no reason not to have a meet in your area if you put it together and I think it would be a great add. We can even ship you the club banner if you end up having a group participate in a larger event.

Last edited:
Last edited:
Hey, this thread, if you missed it sometime between December and now, the club annual meet is 10/9. The raffle prize list is amazing, and you get the chance to step into a functional role to make the club even better. AND you can wheel some trails.

Also, the monthly meet is scheduled for this Thursday and needs a host. Name a place and I will make a FB event too.

Hey, this thread, if you missed it sometime between December and now, the club annual meet is 10/9. The raffle prize list is amazing, and you get the chance to step into a functional role to make the club even better. AND you can wheel some trails.

Also, the monthly meet is scheduled for this Thursday and needs a host. Name a place and I will make a FB event too.
Wild Heart Brewing
Hartsville, SC

I'll more than likely be at Rigs and Coffee at Mills River Brewing if anyone wants to ride up or meet up there to represent the club. @Bryanseye any good trails or spots in that area that you know of? Just DM me

I know it’s late notice but just decided to make a 1 night trip to Black Balsam. Anyone want to meet us feel free. We are headed out around 11am. Feel free to shoot me a text if anyone wants to meet up. 864-361-6610

I know it’s late notice but just decided to make a 1 night trip to Black Balsam. Anyone want to meet us feel free. We are headed out around 11am. Feel free to shoot me a text if anyone wants to meet up. 864-361-6610
Ugh, wish I did not have obligationsssss

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom