2020 GX460 Headlamps retrofit? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Just looking at the new 2020 LED headlamps and thought the outline looks pretty similar. Has anyone attempted to retrofit them yet by chance?

I haven't heard of anyone... aside from the electronics and wiring they run close to $2200/each.

Yeh, not a cheap proposition by any means.
I haven't heard of anyone... aside from the electronics and wiring they run close to $2200/each.

Eventually I want to do this but I'll wait for a used pair or a super sale of some sort from a parts dealer.

Don’t blame you. I like the headlights and can live with the grill. I’d love to have the split rear seats though. And I still haven’t decided if I love or hate the new steering wheel.
Eventually I want to do this but I'll wait for a used pair or a super sale of some sort from a parts dealer.

Don’t blame you. I like the headlights and can live with the grill. I’d love to have the split rear seats though. And I still haven’t decided if I love or hate the new steering wheel.

The head lights are fantastic but not at $4400 to upgrade both lol. The grille isn't bad but I am not in a hurry to bother, I'd sooner do the new emblems before the entire grille. The newer steering wheel is the same one they've been using in the 2016+ LX570, we have it in our LX and I like it but I find the button layout in the GX more intuitive for some reason.

@ Tex68w pound for pound which do you enjoy more? The GX or LX? Not looking to take over your thread OP.

The head lights are fantastic but not at $4400 to upgrade both lol. The grille isn't bad but I am not in a hurry to bother, I'd sooner do the new emblems before the entire grille. The newer steering wheel is the same one they've been using in the 2016+ LX570, we have it in our LX and I like it but I find the button layout in the GX more intuitive for some reason.

@ Tex68w pound for pound which do you enjoy more? The GX or LX? Not looking to take over your thread OP.

If I could only have one it would be the LX but only if it were modded and on 35's lol. There's no denying it's a much nicer vehicle, more room, more power, more comfort, tows better, better resale, etc. That said, the GX is my preference off-road due to its size and weight and it gets acceptable fuel economy even on 33's. It's easier to drive around town and all for a lot less money, so if budget were my concern I'd take the GX all day long. Tough choice!

Forgot this thread.... posted here about aftermarket 2020 for 14-19

8dfbc94e_704c_4f07_90c4_fbad914699df_d5defc7a9d195ae21df15c20584153fd2b23daa7.jpeg

That really is pretty cool, those sequential turn signals!
If I had extra money to burn on something fluffy like that, I would do it, but for now, they are about as functional as tit's on a snake.
I'd probably LED all my lights before something like that.
Wait....
This whole post doesn't even apply to me!! I have a 2013 that doesn't even have those lights!

If I had extra money to burn on something fluffy like that, I would do it, but for now, they are about as functional as tit's on a snake.
Wait....
This whole post doesn't even apply to me!! I have a 2013 that doesn't even have those lights!

For reference, I googled the functionality of tits on a snake. Wow. That is 30 mins of my life I'll never get back. :popcorn:

• Haha
Reactions: r2m
You just need to do the Carmarka conversion first :)

OEM parts

Aftermarket

Wait....

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom