Events/Trails 2020 Christmas Tree Run - 11/29 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Bryanseye

Inaffective Grammer Nazi
SILVER Star
Threads
Between pit of man's fears and summit of knowledge
Website
www.upstatecruisers.com
Meet at Hillman Beer for lunch and noon departure:
Hillman Beer
25 Sweeten Creek Rd, Asheville, NC 28803
(828) 505-1312

We will ride to Snow Creek Christmas Tree Farm to select trees to adorn the roofs of our Cruisers. Anyone not interested in getting a tree is still welcome to join the ride.

After loading up some evergreen we will head over to Wiseman's View and down Old Hwy 105. Bring your favorite mug for hot chocolate.

78329285_2732730933446271_8869355187068731392_n.jpg

Cool mountains are made better with warm drink and something to fend off the cold. We will raffle off this Yeti and Kelty camp blanket to two lucky attendees.

D3955082-E24E-4758-9D40-6402D8C9F999.jpeg

Looks like great camping weather for those that are making it out for some nights. I’m jealous. Rain is supposed to move in afterwards and then we miss the snow, so overall weather is on our side.
1606525187319.png

Prizes are ready. Just have to get past that pesky Saturday thing. Wifey has the Cruiser dolled up as Rudolf. Anyone else decorating?
88BBB9F2-5C93-4EBA-A300-8FB398CBE006.jpeg

Yay, looking forward to seeing everyone tomorrow. Kiddo doesn't even know we are going; but the doggos are always ready for a ride.

Hillman opens at 11 if anyone wants to eat there, and plenty of options around otherwise. We are trying to depart at noon to get to the farm at their open time. This will give us the rest of the day to enjoy, and also beat the rain that is supposed to move in later (and shut down the farm).

Bring your radio for road comms.

Masks are a bit more mandated in NC, so be prepared too.

The raffle will be in the Wiseman's View parking lot.

Last edited:
Hillman opens at 11 if anyone wants to eat there, and plenty of options around otherwise. We are trying to depart at noon to get to the farm at their open time. This will give us the rest of the day to enjoy, and also beat the rain that is supposed to move in later (and shut down the farm).

Bring your radio for road comms.

Masks are a bit more mandated in NC, so be prepared too.

The raffle will be in the Wiseman's View parking lot.

Can you bring me a radio? I have no idea where mine is, went looking for it tonight.

We legit rolled in last night from a week at the beach. Not much support for a two hour trip to Asheville around here right now, from a bunch that’s usually ready for whatever. Lol. Wish we could make it. Y’all enjoy and be safe.

I'll be pushing for time, but should be there right at noon.

Thought maybe this very nicely built 200 would have been joining us... Still rolling, meet y'all at the tree farm. ETA 1 hr

USER_SCOPED_TEMP_DATA_MSGR_PHOTO_FOR_UPLOAD_1606668464558_6738855967572185916~2.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom