2019 King of Hammers (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
So i went to KOH this year and am planning on going again next year so i thought id post up a planning thread. Thinking of maybe splitting an RV rental with a few folks maybe? The dates are February 1, 2019 to Saturday, February 9, 2019.

Let me know what everyone thinks!

I may come up for a few days but work is bookending this trip.

Hmmmmm Even if an overnighter won't work, might be up for a day trip.

Adding to the calendar now! Not sure which days, but most likely a 2 - 3 days. I'll probably tent it/sleep in the truck depending on who else from my side comes with.

Maybe Thurs/Fri at the end of the week when the main events are?

yeah, I am down for thursday. I will definately do at least thursday, friday, and saturday. May try to head up there earlier.

Unfortunately I will be in florida that how week for work and return the 9th :doh:

I'm trying to get the days off from work. I'll let you know
Sounds good, FYI earliest I can leave would be after work on Thursday. Not optimal but I can't take that whole day off.

Sounds good, FYI earliest I can leave would be after work on Thursday. Not optimal but I can't take that whole day off.
I'm hoping to to the same, if it all works out I could head out after work on Thursday.

Not sure I'm going to roll either, now have a conflict on Friday.

Sometimes life throws you lemons, other times it throws you grapes. I'm going to head up after all, because I have to be in the Bay Area the following week I decided to drive and make a trip out of it. Solo run. If anyone is heading to KOH let me know, I'll be leaving SD area around 4:30PM on Thursday, hanging out until whenever I start heading north on Saturday. I don't really have anywhere to be until Monday though so.......

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom