2019 GX460 - Houston Shop Inquiry (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Anyone heard of the local shop Teq Auto Solutions & Offroad in East HTX? Had any dealings with them either positive or negative? 5 stars on Google w/ 65 reviews.

Teq only has a FB page. I've spoken with Jesus aka Jeboost... he spent like an hour on the phone with me, answering questions and talking me through different options, set ups, etc... on my 460. I really appreciated that. Historically, I've done my own mechanical work - so no stranger to turning a wrench - but just like after I ran my first marathon I said never again, the same is true after installing a lift kit on my 5th gen 4runner - never again, too old for that sh*t!

Everything w/ Teq seems to be giving me the warm fuzzies - but thought I would check on here too. Any input would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks all.

Call the guys at Duggys Garage. They work on Lexus and Toyota off-road as their specialty.
My GX was just there for a lift, bumper, winch, new tires. They also corrected a few minor issues they found along the way.
They are super cool, ask for Michael and tell them Charles sent you, lol.

x2 for Duggys

10/10 Reccomend Teq Auto Solutions & Offroad in east HTX. Jesus aka Jeboost went above and beyond what he could have; couldn't have asked for a better experience.

IMG_1599.jpg

IMG_1603.jpg

IMG_1605.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom