For Sale 2017 Toyota Tundra TRD 18” Rims / Wheels, Brand New. (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
***SOLD****

Located in Columbia, Missouri. 2017 Toyota Tundra TRD 18” Rims / Wheels, These rims are brand new. These were taken off at the dealership. They still have the stickers on them from the factory. They come with center caps and lug nuts. Will fit 100 and 200-Series Land Cruisers. $700/neg.

x4mgiEM.jpg

sPvm7JP.jpg

SwF8qGM.jpg

Last edited:
Oooooo - very nice. Wish they were under my Christmas tree. I'm in NY so I think shipping would be prohibitively expensive. Good luck with the sale!

Yah, they look great on newer LC’s. Added a couple of photos.

@gearguywb Thanks for the heads up. My picture hosting company is down I just learned. :-/

Going to look at a black SR5 tomorrow. these would be icing on the purchase if I'm not in financial coma when I get home. Keeping you in mind, almost want to buy them in anticipation of my next truck needing them........

@Hoperichb That’s what I did. Bought them in March to put them on my new Tundra purchase. Bought a TRD that already had them last week. Let me know. I’m sure we can work something out.

My Inferno SR5 TRD. I love it.

zUl4s53.jpg

Hey Harry,

Didn’t end up buying, surprised they weren’t more interested in selling given year-end.

Free bump for you. If you can’t unload these for some reason in a month or so let me know and we may be able to work something out.

Will do. I’m negotiable.

I seen those selling locally in NC for $400 or so. Would recommend dropping price to get more interest. I have seen some people powder coating them to make true TRD look. GLWS

Thanks for your input.

SOLD.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom