2017 Toyota Landcruiser; Lifting with KDSS? Need some advice on wheel and tire fitment. Thx! (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I completely agree with your point but I'm guessing $5k isn't going to break his bank after he just spent 70-80k before tax and I'm assuming since he's in Houston and visits his "ranch", the man has got a couple bucks in his bank to burn. The LC sits low to begin with and needs some additional clearance, plus the stock suspension sucks...rides like a boat.

I agree the stock LC rides "squishy"

@sptxlc welcome to the club ! sounds like you're going all in.... for shops or techs, Duggy is great people - so worth considering / tech Auto is very capable - bobby the owner knows his stuff, and they've always gotten the mechanical parts of my last 4 builds right, but they can be buried at times and communication isn't great....

should you want to check out how the icon setup runs I'm back this weekend from CO...... had to move return up due to wife's uncle passing and her flying out to FL..... I'm hanging in Denver until Slee has the rear bumper install finished then driving her back.

glad to grab a beer and let you take her for a spin

Cheers

Erich

@sptxlc welcome to the club ! sounds like you're going all in.... for shops or techs, Duggy is great people - so worth considering / tech Auto is very capable - bobby the owner knows his stuff, and they've always gotten the mechanical parts of my last 4 builds right, but they can be buried at times and communication isn't great....

should you want to check out how the icon setup runs I'm back this weekend from CO...... had to move return up due to wife's uncle passing and her flying out to FL..... I'm hanging in Denver until Slee has the rear bumper install finished then driving her back.

Cheers

Erich
Thanks Erich, looking forward to the build, heading to South Africa for a couple weeks, ill be able to pick it back up for sure. Your LC is really nice. Ill take you up on meeting up one day for some build advice.

Cheers

Erich

RS6tofj80 If you are ever passing by North West Arkansas in your trip, let me know, I'd love to see your LC, specially since I'm thinking on getting Icons.

@sptxlc - enjoy SA, I used to spend time in Durban & Paarl - amazing country. look forward to meeting you.

@ island1064 - I'm actually likely to be up there in Aug - AR is now part of my new territory and I have a few key clients I'm getting up to see there and in OK so planning to run the rig up.... can't say enough good about the icons but driving it will help you decide and happy to meet up.

E

@sptxlc - enjoy SA, I used to spend time in Durban & Paarl - amazing country. look forward to meeting you.

@ island1064 - I'm actually likely to be up there in Aug - AR is now part of my new territory and I have a few key clients I'm getting up to see there and in OK so planning to run the rig up.... can't say enough good about the icons but driving it will help you decide and happy to meet up.

E
Anytime if anything i'd love to see your beast, not many modified LC200 around here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom