******2017 Overland Expo East Biltmore Sept 29-Oct 1 ******* (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Bryanseye

Inaffective Grammer Nazi
SILVER Star
Threads
Between pit of man's fears and summit of knowledge
Website
www.upstatecruisers.com
I've got us a big area in front of my booth for all the cruiser clubs and cruiser vendors to camp and hang out. UC will have our canopy there and I believe ONSC will as well. A good friend of mine and his son will be bringing a commercial griddle and I along with Metaltech who has graciously offered to donate some money will pay for food all weekend long.

Our space will be right in front of booth #70 which is mine. When you come into the area park and register just like everyone else. Then upon leaving they will direct you to the main camping area which is to the left. Talk with whoever is pointing you and tell them You are with Upstate Cruisers and Trollholes Cruisers and they have reserved you a spot to the right. You will then go right on the road that runs behind the track and BFG area. Then look for the Clubs white canopy with Logo on it. That is our area. We have a water tank near our area along with bathrooms. I think you will like our side a lot better than the other side which has a tendency to be more like a frat party at times. My kids will be there as well as a lot of others.

I will do my best to help you out but I cannot drop what I'm doing and help you. Once the show starts on friday I'm locked into my booth. You can text me if you like and I'll see if I can help though.

Marshall 8644140563

Your code is OX17ETHCRUISERS
It will be good for the discount (10%) for any camping ticket: Overland Experience, or Weekend Pass with Camping.
To purchase tickets: Attend EAST. Please make sure the discount is taken off BEFORE proceeding with your purchase.
We will require a minimum of 10 vehicles / motos to get the discount, and I’ve set the code to track that.
Couple of new things:
- This year the Biltmore entrance fee is included in the pricing.
- Youth ages 10-17 cost $15 for the weekend. Under 10 are free. Add those tickets at checkout.
- For Overland Experience tickets, if it’s a single person who wants to add a spouse who is not taking classes, that can be added for $95; add that ticket at checkout.
- It’s your responsibility to arrive and hold your own group area and work with the camping staff if needed.
Please as always note the VEHICLE / TRAILER SIZE RESTRICTIONS on the FAQ. Nothing over 30 feet and no big trailers (standing headroom) — no ATVs, no toy haulers. FAQ

Last edited by a moderator:
May try to make this one. Pics from last year make it look like so much fun!

Me too. Year before was washed away with the 2 weeks of rain (parked vehicles were sliding down hills), and I had to play in the hurricane in FL last year. Maybe be weather will cooperate this time

Oh yeah. We are in again.

I'm in ,as well.

Just realized that it is my weekend off. The stars are slowly starting to align!

$205 effing dollars....wow!

Sticker shock here too. Doing the day pass thing and not camping. While I am sure the classes and other included parts of the experience are great, I just cant justify it.

They have asked for volunteers in the past, so I may try to do that and pay with sweat.

Wow!! If I wasn't going with trollholes, I wouldn't be going...
Now that I have slept off the shock I suppose that's notall that bad. Considering that includes tix for biltmore house as well. Not sure if I can swing it though. May have to do the day pass.

Last year it did not include the cost to the Biltmore. I have volunteered in the past and its worth it for free entry I believe you still get to experience quite a bit and get to meet some cool people volunteering.

I just registered,will be doing full experience again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom