2017 ACSD plate source and/or dimensions (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I have quite a rattle coming from my IP. I think the ACSD needs to be addressed soon. Does anyone know where (in 2017) I can source the blanking plate in either the US or CA?

If not, does anyone have dimensions for the blanking plate? Also, if anyone has an extra o-ring sitting around and wouldn't mind busting out the micrometers, I'd be in your debt.

My last option is to have one machined after taking the ACSD off of the IP, but I'd like to reduce downtime if possible, and hopefully this will help others in the future.

Part #'s are in past threads and haven't changed, most diesel shops should have the parts on hand.

Thanks, that part # is not available online (that I can find), and local shops have told me to bring it in so they can fab a plate. Again thats an option but unnecessary downtime is a headache that I'd like to avoid if possible.

FWIW, I ordered the ACSD delete kit from RADD Cruisers, included everything you need, one stop shopping.

full

The ACSD plate is common to many Bosch rotary pumps found on VW diesels and others. It is a very common component. I saw a heap on ebay once but I haven't looked for them recently. Don't pay too much for them, some shops will have boxes of them from dead pumps.

I know this is an old forum, but I am in the process of gather parts to remove my leaking ACSD (blown gasket). Does anyone have the flat to flat dimensions (overall dimesnions) on the blanking plate? I've got a buddy redesigning the plate in Solidworks so I can have one made and thats the last dimension needed!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom