2016 Sequoia (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Well, last week I was helping my husband look for a new ford...yeah, that's him not me... and started eyeballing a Sequoia SR5 that was there, one thing led to another and a couple hours later I was trading in my older Santa Fe for a 2016 Sequoia. I grew up driving a Landcruiser and feel this is sort of comparable. It has about 85k on the dash and I got it for 30k. I think that was a pretty good deal? I have on old 50s camper trailer that I'm remodeling so I needed something solid to tow it and 3 kids and 4 dogs. I bought a Toyota from a Ford dealership :rofl:.

Anyone else have a 2016 have anything that I should know about with this car? I'm also toying around with the idea of turning it into a camper later on down the road when the kids are out. I love the idea of being able to just jump in a vehicle and go wherever I want on a whim!

Anyways, there's my noob post!

enjoyed your 2nd gen sequoia. Nothing need to be worry. It's not LC, but if you have a 4x4 sequoia, it's very offroad capable. Slap some AT/MT tires and you're good to go.

With 2nd Gen sequoia, the rear 3rd roll and 2nd roll seat actually can fold flat (except if your sequoia has 2nd roll captain seat. It's a great flat platform to start already.

enjoyed your 2nd gen sequoia. Nothing need to be worry. It's not LC, but if you have a 4x4 sequoia, it's very offroad capable. Slap some AT/MT tires and you're good to go.

With 2nd Gen sequoia, the rear 3rd roll and 2nd roll seat actually can fold flat (except if your sequoia has 2nd roll captain seat. It's a great flat platform to start already.

this might sound so stupid but it's high, like really high for me, my husband thought we were going to hit the top of a clearance pole at a parking garage. How can I tell if it's been lifted? Here is a pic by the wheels. Is this stock or am I just too new to this stuff? Should I take it to Toyota and ask them?

367231D8-CEF8-456C-90AE-325F79E13B30.jpeg

12F107DA-74D7-4096-BDC1-05A53DDCD196.jpeg

237B0DD1-544D-4031-A560-79927EB55773.jpeg

This trick also already came loaded with a trailer break system in it which I'm really excited about.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom