2016 Canadian Clunker Classic: Northeast British Columbia Edition (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Ok, cronies. This event is back by popular demand and is happening in your back yard! I updated the CCC website this morning with some preliminary dates. Registration opens on Feb 14th and must be done through the email address for the event as I anticipate many people will be interested in this one. Space is limited to an absolute max of 12 vehicles this year.

home

The website will be updated over the next week or so as I'm able to get some things finalized.

Oh wow, what a surprise, that's in my back yard! Maybe I can actually go this year! ;)

For all Curious swamp donkeys, the web site has been updated to note more information.
Cheers,

Just a heads up for all that are interested, will be heading into the trail on Friday for the May long weekend, will post update in the trail thread once we get back on Tuesday. Thinking there won't be this much snow (pic was taken June in 2013) as there has been a lot of global warming going on and seems there is less and less snow every year. (2nd pic is May long 2012 and at base camp, and 3rd is base camp May 2015).
DSCF0060.JPG

IMG_0141.JPG

IMG_1240.JPG

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom