2014 Lexus GX460 -- TE37's (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Got some new shoes for the wife's car. Think it looks great! Hopefully soon she'll let me lift it hah!

image.jpg

Would like to know also, girlfriend GX needs new tires and wants dome good off road/AT tires.

TE37, the best!!! OP is doing it right!

I was thinking the same for my Tundra, but in the end couldn't justify the ~$825/piece price. Or maybe I'm just too poor!

But...my search led me to FN wheels, specifically the BFD, very similar in style & much less expensive (though not forged like the Volks).

Now I'm hooked on off-road Toyotas! GX460 will likely be my next purchase!

I'm guessing OP's wheels are 18x9 +0. Hopefully he'll chime in on tire size, maybe 275/65 by the looks of it?

I have volks on my car and they are great for road use. They are too pretty for screwing up, so I went with FN wheels and have scratched all 4 of up on rocks. Just depends what you want to do with them.

Old thread. Looking at a set of these TE37 for gx 460.

I'm looking at 17x8.5 -10

Can anyone tell me if thats right?

Thinking a 265-275 rubber

0 offset would fit a bit better (less trimming) and have the tires sticking out maybe 0.5" past the fenderwells. Higher negative offset wheels and more stick-out will also pick up more rocks/debris and throw them at your paint. That being said, many folks do like the high stick-out look more.

Got some new shoes for the wife's car. Think it looks great! Hopefully soon she'll let me lift it hah!

View attachment 1214238
Regarding lift, if you wife is short, be sure to keep the rocker panel steps until you swap them out for sliders.
My wife is only 5'-1" and my rig is lifted 3" plus 35" tires and she has not problem getting into it. But again, she's used to it, this is my third overland build and my first was a Ford F350 crewcab lifted 6" with 37" tires and she was still able to get in it, no problem, even in a skirt!
Also, if you want sliders there are some out there that can almost pass for factory at a glance if you paint them body color.
This way you have the protection and still keep the step!

Got mine a few months ago and installed too. Went 285/70/17

They look nice

Thank ya'll for the info

Screenshot_20230901-101908_Gallery.jpg

Screenshot_20230901-101917_Gallery.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom