Wanted 2013+ within a reasonable distance from NC (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Mud,

I'm looking for a 2013+ with less than 120k miles within a days drive, or so, from central NC. My budget maxes out in low forties. However, I'm flexible for the right vehicle.

-One owner preferred.
-Higher mileage doesn't bother me if it's been serviced per the factory recommendations at a Toyota dealership and the interior isn't tattered.
-Open to all colors, except black (due to the heat and maintenance).
-Black/grey interior only unless it's a cool combo like Green/Terra.
-No rust.

---

Private seller preferred, as I'd say like to forgo dealer fees.

Please PM me if you're looking to sell or have any leads.

I'll certainly beat the standard low ball offer a dealer will give you for a trade in and make the process as equally convenient.

Cheers,

-Stephen

Last edited:
I'd say I will keep my eyes peeled, but I'm confident you'll have seen whatever I could possibly send you ;)

The dealer/private party use (sales) tax is a non-issue, it's 3% of the purchase price either way. Even if you go private, you can't fudge it as they'll just assign you book value. My latest purchase actually saved use tax as I bought it for less than the state assesses it for. However, when I paid property tax for my tags, they went by the state's value, not the sales price. Cus revenue.

Good luck!

I'd say I will keep my eyes peeled, but I'm confident you'll have seen whatever I could possibly send you ;)

The dealer/private party use (sales) tax is a non-issue, it's 3% of the purchase price either way. Even if you go private, you can't fudge it as they'll just assign you book value. My latest purchase actually saved use tax as I bought it for less than the state assesses it for. However, when I paid property tax for my tags, they went by the state's value, not the sales price. Cus revenue.

Good luck!

Great info! I adjusted my original post to reflect.

Yeah, I've been monitoring all of the major used car mediums. My goal is find a vehicle before it hits the market or a dealership and is marked up. I've also found a few 200s that looked great initially, but upon further inspection were neglected, primarily in the maintenance department.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom