2013 LX570 Front Bumper - What is out there? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Ok, just got from Ouray on our first trip in our (New to us) 2013 LX570.

This rig already has a number of mods but after seeing all the eye candy on our trip, I’m really wanting a front bumper.
I really have looked through the forum trying to find information before I posted but I figured I’d go ahead asked, what I’m sure has been asked a million times.

What are my bumper options that don’t require tons of modification?
I want to be able to mount my CB antenna to it and a pair of Baja Designs LP9s.
Someone told me that if it fits a 2013 LC it would fit my LX but I don’t know if that is true. Anyone care to set me on the right path?
Thanks in advance.
Oh, cool side story.
I bought this used from a place in Dallas TX. I figured that someone that did these mods to an LX would have to had talked about it. Sure enough, I found the build thread on here and found all the cool things this fella did along the way while building this rig. Anyway.... I digress....

DCF946BF-F570-4491-BD07-1A8CAB026342.jpeg

Great looking rig! Technically anything that will fit a TLC (TJM, ARB, Ironman, Dissent) will fit your LX. Ben from Dissent offroad is currently offering a 570-specific bumper but it's made to order only.

Ok, just got from Ouray on our first trip in our (New to us) 2013 LX570.

This rig already has a number of mods but after seeing all the eye candy on our trip, I’m really wanting a front bumper.
I really have looked through the forum trying to find information before I posted but I figured I’d go ahead asked, what I’m sure has been asked a million times.

What are my bumper options that don’t require tons of modification?
I want to be able to mount my CB antenna to it and a pair of Baja Designs LP9s.
Someone told me that if it fits a 2013 LC it would fit my LX but I don’t know if that is true. Anyone care to set me on the right path?
Thanks in advance.
Oh, cool side story.
I bought this used from a place in Dallas TX. I figured that someone that did these mods to an LX would have to had talked about it. Sure enough, I found the build thread on here and found all the cool things this fella did along the way while building this rig. Anyway.... I digress....

View attachment 2385778
Nice rig! I put the ARB for a 200 TLC on my wife’s LX. No problems with fit but the template that comes with it to trim the stock bumper is different. Requires some trialing and sweat, but it can be done. Enjoy!
DB320ABF-620C-4A2F-AD9D-5D07FDE42E9A.jpeg
28AE23EC-D67B-4947-9487-11EE4DB6E315.jpeg

Dissent Offroad and @benc is who you want to talk to, especially if you're not looking to do a bunch of modification work yourself. There are a couple examples of the LX570 bumper on the forum.

Dissent Offroad and @benc is who you want to talk to, especially if you're not looking to do a bunch of modification work yourself. There are a couple examples of the LX570 bumper on the forum.

I’m trending towards front and rear bumpers for my 2018 Lx. @benc has a fantastic design that is Lx specific... also take a look at his sliders.

I’m trending towards front and rear bumpers for my 2018 Lx. @benc has a fantastic design that is Lx specific... also take a look at his sliders.
Dissent isn't making LX sliders. Options are Metaltech or Slee. Which is miles better than Nov 2019, when options were none.

As others have said, anything will technically mount up correctly. The LX facia (plastics) stick out farther than the LC, and Dissent has a spacer (or new LX redesign) that will account for this.
This will give you an idea on how to mount something up:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom