2013 LC Intuitive P/A Error | TechStream Code C1AED | Repair Manual?? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hello,

My rear park assist sensors are going crazy and I'm attempting to get them sorted. TechStream gave a C1AED error under Intuitive P/A, pointing at either a failed parking sensor or the Clearance Warning Computer failed. I'd like to replace the Clearance Warning, or even attempt to remove the park assist sensors. Anyone dealt with this before? I've searched for repair manuals, yet unable to find any. Any help is greatly appreciated.

Thanks

200(2).jpg

200(1).jpg

What started the errors?
So I turned on the park assist by pressing the button to the left of the steering wheel, and BOOM, this comes up. Front Radar works with cruise control, but nothing in the rear.

On my 2013 the front left parking sensor went out while driving and the dash indicated the proper position of the bad sensor. It is possible that all three sensors in the rear bumper are bad or unplugged. Replacing the sensor itself is not hard but careful not to crack the outer inserts that go into the bumper. I cracked mine when pulling the sensor out, all parts clip into place. Unplugging one of the front sensors will rule out if it is the sensor or the computer, the front sensor should show up on the dash after unplugging.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom