SOLD 2013 Land Cruiser, Norfolk, VA (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Year
Vehicle Model
  1. 200 Series
It's a sad affair. Need a pickup. Tundra it is.
2" OME lift with 2" OME UCAs. 285/65 r18 Revo 3s. Pretty darn clean inside and out.132,000.
I'm asking $38,000

Text or call if you like.

Jay
757-769-9531

IMG_0471.jpg

IMG_0472.jpg

tempImagelrBCnZ.png

tempImageFye3cC.png

tempImageu8kRjZ.png

You don't happen to have any interest in a 2013 Tacoma? 2D, 4 wheel drive, 145k miles? 4 cylinder, think about that gas mileage!

You don't happen to have any interest in a 2013 Tacoma? 2D, 4 wheel drive, 145k miles? 4 cylinder, think about that gas mileage!
I do not at the moment. Thats a solid truck, friend. Hang on to it. I sold an 09 4 door to get the cruiser. Wife, dog, and baby weren't fitting in there so well.

I do not at the moment. Thats a solid truck, friend. Hang on to it. I sold an 09 4 door to get the cruiser. Wife, dog, and baby weren't fitting in there so well.
That's where I'm at, outgrowing the two door, and my wife does not enjoy the extra time it takes on the long distance drives in the 60 haha, good luck with the sale, great looking 200!

Best of luck, I love both my tundra and cruisers. I do have a random question how do you like your Revo3's? I did totally show my wife your 200. "Should our 200 have a brother?" She gave me a look....

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom