2013 GX460 with TRD Pro Lug Nut Question (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hey folks, I might be over thinking this but I have a lug nut question. I just bought TRD Pro wheels to replace my stock GX wheels and I'm not sure on what lug nuts to get. My initial search lead me to these: part number PT076-60200-02 but then I looked at my current lug nuts, they seemed longer.

Does the length of the lug nut matter as long as the tread matches? I might be over thinking this but if anyone can give me confirmation and peace of mind.

Solution
Turns out I'm good to go with the lug nuts from the 4Runners/TRD Pro wheels. I took off my lug nuts to check out the wheel studs and they were shorter than the actual Lexus lug nuts. Don't know why Lexus made them with the extra length but I think it will work out with the shorter lug nuts.
Turns out I'm good to go with the lug nuts from the 4Runners/TRD Pro wheels. I took off my lug nuts to check out the wheel studs and they were shorter than the actual Lexus lug nuts. Don't know why Lexus made them with the extra length but I think it will work out with the shorter lug nuts.

Solution

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom