2012 Lone Star Land Cruiser Round Up (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I guess I am out guys!

I was really looking forward to this event but I am working in Galveston long hours and I'll prolly will be working over the weekend.

Our plans have changed several time now but I think we're make it out to K2 next week. If anyone has any seats for Debi & Holley that would be great. I'm still on the mend from neck surgery and not too sure bouncing over the rocks is a good idea yet.

Damn, I wish I'd be able to get there - I always wanted to do neck surgery! :grinpimp:

Lindy and I are out. :mad::mad::mad:
All my partners will be out of town, and I'll be working my a$$ off all week. Y'all drink a beer of 30 for us.

Damn, I wish I'd be able to get there - I always wanted to do neck surgery! :grinpimp:

All my partners will be out of town, and I'll be working my a$$ off all week. Y'all drink a beer of 30 for us.

Oh no! Hate to hear y'all can't make it. Guess we will have to settle for one of the YouTube versions of your famous Roundup dance. ;)

Damn, I=

You will be missed, at least you did not use a lame excuse like going to a bike event.:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom