2012 Lone Star Land Cruiser Round Up (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

jebber

Brokedown southa Dallas
SILVER Star
Threads
Registration is now open.

header-wp.jpg

March 15-18th
at Katemcy Rocks in Mason, Texas

Click here to learn more.
header-wp.jpg

Aw heck! I guess me and Jrob will make the trip. We'll be big pimpin' in his new camper and 2012 Chevy Dually. The boy don't play!

Bodean said:
Aw heck! I guess me and Jrob will make the trip. We'll be big pimpin' in his new camper and 2012 Chevy Dually. The boy don't play!

What about the rest of your crew?

Several are talking about it. Get on Team Tolleson's butt. I'd love to see the whole crew make the trip.

ha! ha! ha!

Jrob has to be a member of this here fine Club!

Awesome!

I gotta point out.... he couldn't do caca with the blue handled pliers, but he got the cap off the first time with the yellow handled pliers.

I'm too dam sober to understand.
;) Nick

I gotta point out.... he couldn't do caca with the blue handled pliers, but he got the cap off the first time with the yellow handled pliers.

I'm too dam sober to understand.
;) Nick

Maybe Jrob isn't used to working with such a large tool???;p

LOL! You had to be there Nick.

MetalTech Group Buy Offer for the Round Up

One of our perennial sponsors, MetalTech, has offered a Round Up Group Buy opportunity.

If MetalTech receives at least three orders of MetalTech products by Feb 20th, they will discount each order 10% AND the shipping will be split between everyone in the group buy for even more savings. All you have to do is contact MetalTech with your order and mention that you are part of the Round Up group buy.

I'll start a separate thread for the offer in case a discussion breaks out. See Thread

MetalTech Group Buy Offer for the Round Up

One of our perennial sponsors, MetalTech, has offered a Round Up Group Buy opportunity.

If MetalTech receives at least three orders of MetalTech products by Feb 20th, they will discount each order 10% AND the shipping will be split between everyone in the group buy for even more savings. All you have to do is contact MetalTech with your order and mention that you are part of the Round Up group buy.

I'll start a separate thread for the offer in case a discussion breaks out. See Thread

The group buy deal ends Monday. Act now to save 10% and share shipping costs.

it's overwhelming the participation of this here fine club!

is anybody showing up to the this here fine event?

has our fine President abandoned us again?

or he finally left the Cruiser community and went with the Heepers?:hmm:

Last edited:
I will be there.....El Presidente is goin to Daytona on his scooter

cool sir. I'll be there late Friday night

Round Up is next week. If your coming please register so we can plan for ya. Register here.

Can't wait.:beer:

I registered, we were trying to get 4 trucks and bring the big trailer but that did not work so bring the 2 car with camper, so there will be Biscuits and Gravy Friday morning. I plan to arrive mid day Wednesday.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom