2012 lean and sag (not the KDSS) (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Contemplating suspension on the toilet. I recently hit a deer which prompted my purchase of an Ironman off-road front bumper. I was already thinking it looked a little wimpy on stock rubber and factory ride height. Then I got under the car to installe the skid plate and noticed my front Cv axles angling up from the center to the hub. I think they aught to be level so I’m guessing my suspension is sagging (178k plus a new bumper)

It also has the lean and I’ve tried the KDSS fix a few times with not change. I could just replace that left front spring that the factory uses to fix it but I think it’s go age sag too so it might make it worse.

I don’t want a real lift. I would like to level the front with the back and level it side to side.

Thoughts?

IMG_3511.jpeg

IMG_3510.jpeg

Contemplating suspension on the toilet. I recently hit a deer which prompted my purchase of an Ironman off-road front bumper. I was already thinking it looked a little wimpy on stock rubber and factory ride height. Then I got under the car to installe the skid plate and noticed my front Cv axles angling up from the center to the hub. I think they aught to be level so I’m guessing my suspension is sagging (178k plus a new bumper)

It also has the lean and I’ve tried the KDSS fix a few times with not change. I could just replace that left front spring that the factory uses to fix it but I think it’s go age sag too so it might make it worse.

I don’t want a real lift. I would like to level the front with the back and level it side to side.

Thoughts?

View attachment 3581094

View attachment 3581095
A mild lift will give a better ride. With that heavy IronMan front bumper and any skids you add, you'll be nose diving more when stopping and especially panic stops. A well designed suspension around your weight added will give a sublime driving experience. I have an extreme overland build with roof top tent and the entire 9 yards of stuff. My suspension is 3" heavy and it rides great! Corners, highways, bumpy roads, whatever, we love the ride!
I suggest you looking into a mild lift with maybe stiffer front springs and replace the rears, depending upon how many miles you have on them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom