For Sale 2011 FJ Cruiser 4x4 @89,000k (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

2011 FJ Cruiser 4x4 with 89,000k located in Los Angeles.

Asking $24,000.00

VIN: JTEBU4BF1BK100312

SoCal vehicle. Only ever taken on street and a few fireroads. No serious off-roading since I purchased it earlier this year.

I paid $25,000 for this truck 8 months ago. So please keep in mind that it has JUST had a full reconditioning half a year ago. New Tires, all new fluids, etc, etc,. It's had an oil change in the interim.

It has an IMPECCABLE service history at SoCal Toyota dealerships, and if you've been searching for an FJ that doesn't have a bunch of kooky mods and questionable service history, you know my price is fair.

The truck currently has an extended warranty that I purchased when I bought the vehicle. For an additional $1000.00 OVER asking price the remainder of the warranty can be transferred to you upon purchase. If you're not interested in the extended warranty, I can keep it and have the remainder of the coverage refunded back to myself, so I'm good whether you choose to buy it or not. Just throwing it out there.

As you can see, it has a real nice vinyl wrap job. This wrap job makes it really stand out amongst all the other FJ's out there. The Cruiser is Black underneath. This vinyl wrap will continue to protect the paint and just look plain cool for several more years and is in great shape.

Why am I selling? I'm typically a Lexus guy, and my brief fling with this kick-a$$ truck has run it's course. So if you're serious about getting a great condition, 4x4, diligently maintained by Toyota with records, one-of-a-kind custom look FJ Cruiser, it's right here waiting for you.

Carfax available upon request.

Don't hesitate to contact with any questions.

IMG_0493.JPG

IMG_0543.JPG

IMG_0666.JPG

IMG_0672.JPG

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom