2011 200 for sale in Port Angeles WA, 7200 miles $66k! (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Can somebody please tell me how this can happen? If the pictures are current, it still has the shipping plastic covering the floor mats. The seats and console look brand new.

Used 2011 Toyota Land Cruiser 5d Wagon For Sale | Port Angeles WA

CARFAX Vehicle History Report for this 2011 TOYOTA LANDCRUISER: JTMHY7AJ2B5012572

I wonder if it has had all the proper oil changes over all those years? It has a really strange history, maybe it belonged to a rich person and sat undriven in his huge garage most of the time. How the heck did it get from the Miami area to a dinky town in NW Washington state?

Maybe the dealer has been using it as his personal pet. I don't see how he could possible expect to get $66,000 for it, regardless of condition.

Comments?

John Davies
Spokane WA

Last edited:
Oh it can happen, my mother gets a new MB SL everytime a new body style comes out. That's about every decade or so, Her last SL was over 10 years old with only 6500 miles on it. It probably belonged to someone that kept it at a second home or whatever the reason it clearly was not a daily driver.

I doubt it's had more then 2 oil changes.

Price is pretty strong, I would bet it ends up bringing in the mid to upper 50s . If you drive a lot of miles annually it might be good rig to buy vs a new one, at least as far as depreciation and maintenance expenses go.

Absolutely, ridiculously overpriced. Not only can you find a 2013+ with those miles for less, you can find a basically new 2016 for that price! The local Audi dealer just had a 2016 with 9k miles in perfect shape for $68k. I'd like to know what the dealer is smoking to think it's even remotely possible to get $66k for a 6+ year old truck!

Definitely over priced. You could get a 2016 with 10-15k miles for that price.

Dealers put that plastic down on the floor mats all the time. No one is going to pay that for a 2011. Guess they can ask whatever they want.

It'll sell. They always do. We're getting to the point where some folks would rather nos, or about.

My father was looking for a new hard top convertible Lexus, we looked at a new IS350 I think it was and were not impressed. The Lexus dealer also had a 2008 SC430 with 9000 miles on it, the owner had it serviced once a year at the dealer and was there 3rd car for their 4th house in the city. The car had never been driven in the rain and had factory plastic on the trunk matt still. He paid their stupid asking price because it was just what he wanted.

2011 is the last year of the single stage white paint (Given this one is black), the seats with out all of the little holes in them (I have kids and the holes are great for capturing food), the solid 6 speed transmission, and still has all of the Bluetooth connections.

I could see someone shelling out 50k for that truck.

Last edited:
the carfax history is very strange

2011 is the last year of the single stage white paint (Given this one is black), the seats with out all of the little holes in them (I have kids and the holes are great for capturing food), the solid 6 speed transmission, and still has all of the Bluetooth connections.

The perforated seats are also higher quality leather and are ventilated, and the 6 speed was still in the 2013-2015s. They didn't switch to the 8 speed until 2016. Also the 2013+ has many upgrades over the older 200s in terms of safety equipment, updated electronics, better headlights (HID and LED running lights), multi terrain select, turn assist, cameras in front and side for multi view, radar cruise control, etc. etc. IMO the only reason to choose a 2008-2011 200 over a 2013-2015 is if you can get a better price.

I personally like the headlights better in the 2013+ models, my 2008 limited 4Runner had the projector HID lights, I can not understand why Toyota did not carry this over to their flagship???

My next cruiser will be the lowest mileage 2015 I can find. That will be a ways off still, only have 95k on the old girl now.

I think in the end the kids will kill the current cruiser....

Last edited:
Am familiar with this dealer.....enough said.

Am familiar with this dealer.....enough said.
Enough said, for you, but the rest of us could be enlightened. Does he have a bad reputation?

John Davies
Spokane WA

John.....

Dealer who slaps a price like that on a 2011 pretty much tells the story....my personal experience is similar
dealing with their Honda franchise next door. Waste of time.

If you're serious about purchasing a newer LC, that kind of money will get you a low mile '15 or '16.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom