2010 LX570 HVAC Leak - Diagnostic Help Requested

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

The two parts where it says refer to 3 of 3 are the bottom/rear of the hard lines on the firewall.. The circled number 1 refers to a 90099-14120 o-ring in that location on each of the lines.


Then this pic is of the front of the lines running under the truck. The asterisk and number 2 indicates a nut installed there to clamp the flanges together.
Might you know what the #'s are for the two lines up against the firewall that connect, at bottom of firewall, to the aft running lines? I can see the connection points where the down pipes (where I think we have a leak) meet the rear running lines, and they are dye free,

Really appreciate the help!
 
Might you know what the #'s are for the two lines up against the firewall that connect, at bottom of firewall, to the aft running lines? I can see the connection points where the down pipes (where I think we have a leak) meet the rear running lines, and they are dye free,

Really appreciate the help!
Please post your build date and chassis code (not VIN) and I'll see what I can find. If you aren't familiar it'll be the URJ201-XXXXX sequence on the VIN tag in the driver's door jamb.

Yours not having a coolbox makes me leery of providing generic LX numbers.
 
Might you know what the #'s are for the two lines up against the firewall that connect, at bottom of firewall, to the aft running lines? I can see the connection points where the down pipes (where I think we have a leak) meet the rear running lines, and they are dye free,

Really appreciate the help!
Please post your build date and chassis code (not VIN) and I'll see what I can find. If you aren't familiar it'll be the URJ201-XXXXX sequence on the VIN tag in the driver's door jamb.

Yours not having a coolbox makes me leery of providing generic LX numbers.
Wow! Thank you, really appreciate it!

URJ201L-GNTGKA Build date is 9/09
 
Wow! Thank you, really appreciate it!

URJ201L-GNTGKA Build date is 9/09
The low side assembly is 88710-6B690
It comes with the o-rings that seal to the evap core in the dash but you'll need a few more to attach it to various other connections. Looks like 2x 90099-14119 2x 90099-14121

The diagram doesn't do a good job of specifying what part number oring goes to the line under the vehicle (may be included but not sure), so personally I'd just have a few of the o-rings on hand as extras. The third oring part number in the whole system is 90099-14120

High side assembly is 88717-6B130 and it appears to come with the o-ring that seals it to the line under the vehicle.

Also there is a "valve, air" (88699) on the attached pic) between the two lines that might be an expansion valve.. it isn't horribly expensive so I'd consider just having it on hand.

These lines are pretty expensive so my general disclaimer on part numbers applies.. I recommend working with an actual parts counter on this so if the wrong part is supplied the cost is on them, not you.

As support for that disclaimer, the diagrams do show a branch off for a coolbox on the chassis code you provided. So you not having one is.. odd.

Screenshot 2026-10-05 at 3.00.47 PM.webp
 
Back
Top Bottom