you're right!! i didnt have to unplugg anything other than air lines to the bags and no codesThis is what has been determined so far from a GXOR thread. If you have a AVS/RAHC model ----> '10-'13 Premium and '14+ Luxury and you intend to put a lift on it which removes the bags and shocks you need to do the following:
• Do not remove any fuses related to the suspension system
• Do not remove any relays related to the suspension system
• Do not disconnect the Suspension ECU
• Do not disconnect the RAHC air compressor
• Do not remove the rear suspension height sensors. This may trigger an AFS error on the dashboard display. You may need to adjust them after lift to ensure headlights are aimed correctly though.