2010 GX 460 Airbag Delete error

Hello,

2010 460 airbag delete done but have this message. “Check Air Suspension System” and a orange triangle with an exclamation point.
Removed Air Sus 50A and Air Sus Fuse #2

5EEA5D90-6130-4769-B5CE-4946D2710C71.jpeg

Does anyone know what suspension components the Suspension Control ECU controls (air springs - shocks - KDSS)? What I'm curious about if removal of the ECU will have an effect on KDSS? I was under the impression that changing the shock settings (Soft - Normal - Sport) also changes the KDSS behavior to match, though I could be wrong.

Looking at schematics KDSS appears to be controlled by the separate stabilizer control ECU which is located under the gauges.

That seems to be plugged in, headlights appear to be operating as they should but I do have to adjust them to compensate for the lift.

Now one of these may trigger errors with AFS but FSM states there are three items in engine bay relay block---> Suspension Control Relay, Air Sus Fuse and Air Sus No. 2 Fuse. In addition to the Suspension control ECU there is also an AVS fuse in the driver area fuse block. Have you tried unplugging all 5 items?

This is what has been determined so far from a GXOR thread. If you have a AVS/RAHC model ----> '10-'13 Premium and '14+ Luxury and you intend to put a lift on it which removes the bags and shocks you need to do the following:

• Do not remove any fuses related to the suspension system
• Do not remove any relays related to the suspension system
• Do not disconnect the Suspension ECU
• Do not disconnect the RAHC air compressor
• Do not remove the rear suspension height sensors. This may trigger an AFS error on the dashboard display. You may need to adjust them after lift to ensure headlights are aimed correctly though.

This is what has been determined so far from a GXOR thread. If you have a AVS/RAHC model ----> '10-'13 Premium and '14+ Luxury and you intend to put a lift on it which removes the bags and shocks you need to do the following:

• Do not remove any fuses related to the suspension system
• Do not remove any relays related to the suspension system
• Do not disconnect the Suspension ECU
• Do not disconnect the RAHC air compressor
• Do not remove the rear suspension height sensors. This may trigger an AFS error on the dashboard display. You may need to adjust them after lift to ensure headlights are aimed correctly though.
you're right!! i didnt have to unplugg anything other than air lines to the bags and no codes

Top Bottom