2010 Cruiser Crawl (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I can line up hogs about $100 or so for a 200lb to 240lb hog about 170lbs hanging weight.

I gots dem connections down here in SE AR.

Also I am down to help with what ever is needed.

That's a hell of a deal. That's worth me driving over next time I cook one.

I've been to an open event where they did two hogs... they ran out of meat. I love butts. Really smelly ones

I can line up hogs about $100 or so for a 200lb to 240lb hog about 170lbs hanging weight.

I gots dem connections down here in SE AR.

Also I am down to help with what ever is needed.

Talked with a guy today who said he could only get 100 lb hogs.

If this is what is interesting people and the BOD is interested I can get more details.

Can't wait for the crawl.

Last edited:
New Belgium...Skinny Dip...My new favorite beer! Chris and I talked about a drive up to Memphis on Sat. just to buy some.

Guys, I don't disagree about using Whistle Stop. Fish has been the last meal served there at the last 4 events we have attended.

There is certainly something to be said for us preparing and serving our own meal. Should you decide to do that, I think a schedule with job duties should be posted prior to the ride so that everyone knows what is expected of them.

Having said that, it is nice to have a hassle free Saturday and let someone else do the work.
I'm just say'n....

Can't wait till October!

Hey Guys -

Can we get the Southern Cruiser Crawl website updated to reflect the 2010 dates. I am submitting the forms for New Belgium Brewery sponsorship.

- Mark

Hey Guys -

Can we get the Southern Cruiser Crawl website updated to reflect the 2010 dates. I am submitting the forms for New Belgium Brewery sponsorship.

- Mark

Fixed it for ya.

We are having a BOD meeting next week and will add this to the list.

Mark you are my hero.

Jes, I luv you!

Chris -

Thanks....Jes you are cracking me up man.

Since you guys are having a Board meeting, is this something that members can attend? I have some ideas that I would like to throw in there if possible. Particularly:

1. Non-Profit suggestion for the event;
2. Sponsorship Process; etc.

Thanks.

- Mark

Alright guys, We appreciate the ideas but can we just hold off on posting them in the public forum? I really do appreciate the enthusiasm but let us get the BOD meeting behind us and we will form a Crawl committee. We can discuss all ideas over a beer or 12. Keep thinking and we'll talk soon.

Later,

Do you like my BOD?

Got site #16 reserved again!!!!! Daryl is in #17 and I assume Bomar and Ticia will be in between! Bailey will have dogs to play with!

We'll be the loud SOB's up on the hill!

Really!

If you are able to get New Belgium beers, mix it up a little. We had a group of folks that decided to get a fat tire keg on one of our trips to Colorado. Great beer but it fills you up fast. New Belgium has lots of great options just maybe try a little variety.

Deb
Funny you should mention having to drive to buy Fat Tire and Skinny Dip. My in laws are from OK and they hauled 11 cases of Fat Tire to our wedding in Atlanta. Best gift ever. Little did we know that you could get all the Fat Tire you want in Chattanooga two hours away!

Steve Smith

Hope you can make the Crawl Steve. We'd love to have you help us drink some of that beer!

Subscribing. Any nearby cabins or motels? That's just too far for my old house on wheels.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom