2009 surf & turf roll call (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Surf is supposed to be 12-15ft...gonna be fun.

Shane check my web site for the Jalama pics. Farking huge. Finally made it to Pozo this year. That place is awesome.

Shane check my web site for the Jalama pics. Farking huge. Finally made it to Pozo this year. That place is awesome.

massive DUDE! :flipoff2:
Picture 1.jpg

Yeah, that is Morro BAY, inside the harbor, a couple days later. Check out the pics from Jalama. Only guy that made it out and caught a wave was on a 9'6" gun.

Yeah, that is Morro BAY, inside the harbor, a couple days later. Check out the pics from Jalama. Only guy that made it out and caught a wave was on a 9'6" gun.

Ya,saw the Jalama ones. You got lucky to get anything inside the harbor, it only breaks there a couple times a year, when everything else is massive. On a good day it will break left from the far jetty to the small finger jetty. and some times on the other side by the parking lot and the north jetty.

I remember checking that everyday when it was massive everywhere else to see if the harbor was breaking.

Looks like you guys made a good trip of it.

I realize this thread is from 2009, but anyone feel like using it for the 2017 turf'n'surf? I'm going.

yeah as much as surf and turf was fun when it was going on it seems like it has really died off in the past several years. Probably going to seek out some new adventures this year, places I have not been yet.

I think I enjoyed the Turf & Surf more when it was the first weekend in November. Last year they moved it to the second weekend and it was much more crowded. We shall see how this year goes. My kids absolutely love that trip so I am definitely going to go again this year.

Frank

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom