For Sale 2009 gx470 modified w/ upgrades - what is it worth? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Year
Vehicle Model
  1. GX470
Mileage
Color
rgb(43, 40, 40)
Hello,
i will be selling my GX in a month and i wanted to know what to ask for it.

2009 GX470 Silver/grey - 52k miles (im guessing, it has 49,500 now) - exterior is perfect, as well as interior
Non-Kdss - mark levinson sound, dark wood grain with dark grey leather
clean title, gently used by an older couple who traded it in. garage kept. leather is in perfect condition.
original parts i have in my garage: 3rd row seats, roof rack, chrome wheels and Michelin tires.

things ive done:

SSO Roof Rack (all black)
SSO rail sliders (all black)
ive plasti dipped the grill and emblems (black)
painted exterior door handles to match paint - at lexus dealer. chrome elimination
replaced window trim with toyota prado (black) chrome elimination.
added ARB dual compressor under the hood, switch installed interior by shifter.
TRD Black 17" rims - including the full size spare
KO2 285/70/17 tires less than 500 miles on them now @49,500
Tire Carrier Solutions & Truck Accessories spare tire carrier, connected to trailer hitch. (not a swing out-drop down version)
ceramic tinting all around
air bag elimination
Dobinsons MRR suspension 2.5" lift
Dobinsons upper control arms
after market firestone airbag installed in rear-in case a lift is needed for towing.
Tepui roof top tent included, used two nights.
rear window sox pair - WINDOW SOX

Can someone please tell me the range of asking price for this setup. real answers please, i'll be selling in july. located in Colorado.

I might be Intereted when the time comes. I’m planning to build a GX or V8 4th gen this year. Yours sounds like a good starting point. If you don’t mind, shoot me a PM when you’re ready to sell.

$20-25k w/ mileage where it is. Do you have service records? Keep those and pass along to new owner.

Hi there, interested over here as well. Tried to send a dm but your mailbox is full.

This almost seems like an auction set up! I'm interested as well. I'd say around low to mid 20k range as well with the condition and miles you state. I'm in Albuquerque and if you are in the front range area of Colorado I could come up and pay in person. You've probably already had multiple offers at this point and can take the highest offer.

sounds crazy

but after buying the wife an '11 GX 460 in Jan & modding

I'm considering a 470 for me.......

Just hate to sell my '14 Taco :bang:

we gotta have pics !
I traded in my 2003 GX470 with just under 200,000 miles on it for my 460. Although I don’t regret it, I do miss my 470. It’s a little smaller but very capable on the road and trail with the V8. I ran regular 87 octane in it and it never missed a beat. Go for it. You will not be disappointed.

Forum rules require a price. The auction-like as it's going isn't allowed. Not being "that guy" just passing along how this rolls for the newer folks. Throw a price up with an OBO and go from there.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom