For Sale 2008 Toyota Tundra SR5 TRD 4WD - 43K miles (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

This is my personal truck.

Clean title. One owner (Me). 43,000 miles.

2008 Toyota Tundra SR5 TRD 4WD w/5.7l engine. Double Cab, 6.5' bed.

Color is Graphite.

Factory options:
Bed liner
Class III hitch and controller wiring
TRD Offroad package

I've added the following:
Integrated satellite radio
Go Rhino side steps
Toyota tow mirrors

All maintenance records from date of original purchase (Jan-2008). Newer Cooper Discovery AT (E range) tires.

Truck is in perfect mechanical condition. No major cosmetic flaws. Just typical minor pickup truck blemishes around the bed area. Zero dents.

Title in hand.

I am Asking $21,900 for the truck. Reasonable offers considered.

I live off a dirt road. The truck is dirty. I will have the vehicle detailed prior to purchase, but not before.

Location: Depending on your driving habits and whether or not you are willing to pay tolls, I am 45 to 60 minutes WEST of Washington DC.

Thank you for looking.

IMG_20180328_085422132_zpstyfxst7s.JPG

IMG_20180328_084851038_HDR_zpsemuilakr.JPG

SOLD

@ ace10 that was a good deal for someone! How did you like the Coopers? 43k is nothing for a Tundra, barely broken in.

I think it was a fair Ask. First person who looked at it the day after it was listed, bought it. I had a couple of people try to beat me up on phone and text about the price. My responses were marginally polite. lol
Carmax has a couple of reasonably comparable 08 Tundras, and I think they averaged out to ~$24K, after making some adjustments.

Those Coopers are the shizz. I don't expect to ever need another full size truck, but if I did get one, those would be the tires. Good traction, the construction on the E ranges is super solid. And they wore pretty well. I had 14K miles on them, and they measure 11-12/32nds vs 16/32 new. Switching to a proper truck tire was transformative. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom