2008 Lx 570 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
My bro just sent me a link for the new LX 570, not sure if this is old news.. but its news to me, lol.

I don't mind the front end work, its very similar to the bad-boy LS, but the rest of it is kinda ehh.. Really not much of a tough truck. I initially felt this way about the 100-series when they came out, but those are really tough compared to this.

It reminds me of a GX470 + Sequoia, oh well. Its prolly $75g's anyways and way out of my medstudent budget.

What do you guys think?

http://www.thecarlounge.net/gallery/gallery2.php?mode=album&album=/Marques/Lexus/2008/Lexus/LX570#

012.jpg

Last edited:
Whoa. Nice.

Can we spam this in a few more sections of mud, please?

How about in all the regional sections... I think thats the next place to go... :rolleyes:

sorry, I'm just getting sick of 15 new lx570 threads per hour

Can you say bloated Highlander? I guess Lexus can...

The interior is insane. I like the interior. The exterior looks like a mdx nose shoved on a cayenne body. Check out the size of the back doors (second row). This thing must be really spacious in the second and third rows. There will be alot of used lx470s hitting the street real soon as people see this new lx570.

My bro just sent me a link for the new LX 570, not sure if this is old news.. but its news to me, lol.

I don't mind the front end work, its very similar to the bad-boy LS, but the rest of it is kinda ehh.. Really not much of a tough truck. I initially felt this way about the 100-series when they came out, but those are really tough compared to this.

It reminds me of a GX470 + Sequoia, oh well. Its prolly $75g's anyways and way out of my medstudent budget.

What do you guys think?

http://www.thecarlounge.net/gallery/gallery2.php?mode=album&album=/Marques/Lexus/2008/Lexus/LX570#

012.jpg

The only thing I don´t get is that Lexus platform has been always based in the same year Land Cruiser model but upscaled.

Land Cruiser all redesigned 200 series, which has been just watched covered in stealth camouflage in Europe and Australia, will be released in October, so which platform is using this Lexus ?

It can´t be the 200 series because it´s at field testing !!!!!!

it looks like a high-lift Montero! :D

I must admit it looks like a very capable off-roader though. Does anyone know what's underneath (4WD system, diff. lockers, etc.)??

Looks an awful lot like the Hyundai Santa Fe :) although I think the Hyundai may have better warranty!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom