2008-2013 Fuse Location Spreadsheet and Wiring Diagram PDF (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

kcjaz

SILVER Star
Threads
I had some recent struggles with wiring issues that I've been able to resolve with help of people here. As part of trouble shooting my wiring issues, I put together a combined and searchable PDF of all of the wiring diagrams. I find this useful when I'm looking for something but don't really know where to start in the 710 pages of diagrams. Also, as there are 3 fuse boxes for the 2013 (2014 and later I think have 4), and some circuits have several fuses associated with them, I wanted a why to search for key words to help find the fuses and locations. So, I just dumped the fuse lists from the link below into a spreadsheet and then combined them and made a pivot table. You can filter the pivot table tab on key words.

1670208318789.png

Source data:

Spreadsheet:
2008 - 2013 Fuses

Wiring diagrams:
2013 LC Combined Wiring Diagrams

Last edited:
Great tech!!

Good stuff as I'm about to hardwire a dashcam. Do you know which fuses (10-30amp) in the drivers side (left) fuse box are constant and switched? I need one of both and I don't have a tester handy. Thanks!

Good stuff as I'm about to hardwire a dashcam. Do you know which fuses (10-30amp) in the drivers side (left) fuse box are constant and switched? I need one of both and I don't have a tester handy. Thanks!
No, not off the top of my head. I assume by "switched" you mean come on with the ignition. W/o a multimeter you could probably look at the description of the fuses to figure out what runs or doesn’t run w/o ignition on.

Hey, did you have any luck figuring out which fuses are switched vs. constant? I'm wiring a dashcam now and ran the wire to the box in the engine bay. They all seem to be constant. I'm planning to put the wire back to the box in the driver side footwell. Did you have any luck?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom