For Sale 2007 Lexus GX 470 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Year
Vehicle Model
  1. GX470
Mileage
Color
white
This was originally purchased in Dec 2020 to drive back from Arizona. There was a debate to keep it and sell my truck, but I can't let go of my Tacoma. The mileage is high (207,000) but I trusted the seller and their accounting of maintenance. I had a pre-purchase inspection done at the Toyota dealer in Tucson Arizona and then drove it across the country. It made it across the country without any issues.

I have tried to put together a timeline with all services accounted for below. I am missing interior photos but will grab some tomorrow. I also have a new driveshaft to fix the “GX/LX Clunk” this will be installed over the weekend.

This was an Arizona car and there is zero rust on the vehicle. The locking center differential and 4WD low works well. Having the water pump and timing belt changed recently should save you the trouble for the next 80,000 miles. The oil was changed regularly, this car is a great find and mechanically solid. This was a mall cruiser before we bought it, there are Goodyear Duratracs with 70% life left on them on the vehicle. It is ready to overland or drive to soccer practice. The dash has a crack, but only over the instrument cluster.

December – 204,000 Miles - Water Pump, Timing Belt, Front passenger side wheel hub bearing assembly.

November – New Alternator

September – New Radiator and hoses, Serpentine belt, Automatic Transmission fluid changed, Front diver side wheel hub bearing assembly

March - Front Drill slot brake rotors and ceramic pads, Rear rotors and pads

September – Front driver side axle shaft replaced, Driver side and passenger side rear aid shocks replaced

I will get more photos tomorrow. I am trying to gauge where I am at with price(I know the instinct is to say it is high, but I am open to some level of feedback), asking $12,500 or best offer.

20201229_111806.jpg

20201229_214834.jpg

20201229_111849.jpg

20201229_111841.jpg

20201229_111746.jpg

Hi,Still for sale? Thanks, Mike
It is still for sale.

Last week I noticed it was dripping some sort of fluid so I took it into the shop. They replaced the power steering pump, had to replace another wheel bearing (it looked fine but was making some noise) and they put the new drive shaft on. It ended up being almost another $1,000 back into the vehicle. It feels great now, doesn't leak at all, and drives really well. I am lowering the price to $12,000 to try and get it out of my garage.

A lot of miles, but it is mechanically in great shape and still a really nice car. With the snow in NC today we took it out to see how the 4wd does. I managed to run it through the low and high gears, and lock and unlock the center diff, all really impressive off road.

You asked for feedback on the price...
based on the overall condition, and the solid maintenance record, I think it’s very fairly priced and represents a good deal on a GX. I would not be concerned about the mileage at all.
GLWS

You asked for feedback on the price...
based on the overall condition, and the solid maintenance record, I think it’s very fairly priced and represents a good deal on a GX. I would not be concerned about the mileage at all.
GLWS
I appreciate this! Thank you!

I am in Asheville, pretty rad town and loads of things to do outside!

Truck is still for sale!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom