eBay 2007 LC 102k miles (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Year
Vehicle Model
  1. 100 Series
Mileage
Color
gold
Outside Link
https://www.ebay.com/itm/2007-Toyota-Land-Cruiser/114452298273?hash=item1aa5e37a21:g:b78AAOSwq6VffzAd

no affiliation, but thinking about buying this. 1 owner, Louisiana, all toyota dealership maintanence.

Only downside I see is color, and evidently no sound from the radio/nav. Also appears to have been sitting and not driven for the laat 15 months, but well maintained up until then so shouldnt be a big deal.

Looks like Illinois to me but I may be misunderstanding the listing.

Also I just pulled the trigger and bought it, so go easy on way over priced/awful deal comments.

I was holding out for black garnett or one of the grays, but couldnt pass this one up.

Looks like a good deal to me, rust free, low mileage, fair price.

What CarPlay option is this dealer referring to with this nav? (serious ? I have this nav)

Btw - congrats

Agree, I spent 90 minutes reading about tesla style panels today, and decided to wait until this new release this winter to see how things shake out.

Check for flooding. A lot of flood cars come from/through Baton Rouge.

good advice, the carfax is very clean and cars history is well documented, but cant be too careful.

From the looks of the frame, doesn't seem to be any signs of flooding, it's a good deal, i'd scoop it up before someone else does. If it wasn't that champagne color i'd picked it up myself for a secondary 100.

I can't open the listing on my phone for some reason. How much did you end up paying for it? Currently in the market for one myself hoping for around 15k

I bought it for $22k, and change. I have beeen looknig for a couple monnths, 1 owner rust free southern cars with good records and ~100k niles seem to be going $21-$24k, add $2k if a more desirable color

Seems like a solid buy. Always skeptical about low prices ones form dealers. There's on down in Atlanta Georgia I've been looking at around 15k with 212k miles Micah grey that seems too good to be true

With personal ads they might just not know what they have!

This one has been on the market for like 6 months. Not sure what's wrong with it but it is one heck of a good price for some reason. About four months ago I sent multiple emails and never heard back about any of my questions from the dealer. I hope you're good!

I've been watching this one for a while as well. The price about a week ago was $19,900 and then they bumped the price up to $22,900. I just couldn't get over the color and I had multiple emails and voicemails unanswered so that killed the deal for me. The search for my 100 continues...

I hope this all works out, OliverLC. It looks like a solid rust free beauty from Baton Rouge, LA.

I think spending time in chicago turned a lot of people off, but i spoke to the dealer, he bought it for himself, but ended up getting a G Wagon a month later, and made that his off road vehicle instead, so it only had 200 miles put on it by the delaer when he owned if for 12 months.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom