SOLD 2007 GX470. Located near Atlanta, GA (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

For Sale. 2007 GX470. 138,998 miles. One Owner. Non-Nav, Non-KDSS Asking $15,500.00.

Dealer Maintained. All records of services and equipment purchased. Ironman FCP Suspension. Clean Carfax and report can be furnished to interested parties.

I've created a Facebook page for it to make it easier to see photos and info: Blizzard Pearl GX470. Just search for that in the search bar and it should appear.

Purchased New on 10/31/2007 from Lexus of Palm Beach.

All service records and receipts of purchased equipment and accessories have been maintained. Truck service and maintained by Lexus of Palm Beach, and Butler Lexus of South Atlanta.

Dash was replaced per Lexus Replacement Program.

Suspension Upgraded to Ironman 4X4 Foam Cell with SPC upper control arms.

Timing Belt and Water Pump service performed by Lexus at approximately 117,000 miles.

Brake Service recently performed by Lexus at 133,000 miles. All pads replaced and 4 new Brake Rotors installed.

Would prefer to sell to an enthusiast who will take it to the next level like I had hoped to do. The page has a lot of photos but if anyone wants to see something specific let me know either on the page or by messaging me.

In addition to the truck, I also have a set of OPOR MetalTech bolt-on sliders for sale. Uncoated and still in the plastic wrap. Prefer that the new owner buys the sliders. Sliders are priced at $570.00 (what I paid for them). I'm listing here and on the GXOR/ GX Owners group pages first, before I do a Craigslist. Truck is in Georgia. 30 minutes South of Atlanta. Thanks.

DSC_0591.JPG

DSC_0487.JPG

DSC_0463.JPG

DSC_0557.JPG

DSC_0429.JPG

Last edited:
Equipment and Upgrades Information

Configuration is Non-Nav and Non-KDSS.

Color: Blizzard Pearl White with Tan Leather Interior.

Seats: Front seats are in very good condition. Back seats are in excellent condition. 3rd row seats have never been used/sat upon.

Wheels and Tires: 18” 4Runner Limited wheels with Firestone Destination LE2 (M&S Rated), size P275/65/R18. Original 17 wheels are also available with the truck.

Suspension: Ironman 4X4 Foam Cell shocks and firm springs. SPC upper control arms.

Lights & Light Bar: High and Low Beams are LED bulbs. PIAA Lights on front mounted to a Defiant Truck Products GX/4Runner light bar with 4 light mount locations. Bar is attached to the front of the frame. Rear backup/reverse lights are PIAA and switchable to constant on, off and reverse selection.

SiriusXM antenna magnetic mounted to rear roof and wiring run to center console location for use with a portable SiriusXM receiver.

WeatherTech Floor Liners in front. OEM All weather mats in rear seat floor area and Lexus cargo mat in cargo area. Carpeted Floor Mats are with the truck and in excellent/like new condition.

MetalTech 4X4 OPOR bolt-on sliders are available (not included in vehicle purchase price). Sliders are custom full tread. Sliders are uncoated and still in the shipping plastic wrap.

DSC_0368.JPG

DSC_0372.JPG

DSC_0458.JPG

DSC_0471.JPG

Sent you a PM

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom