SOLD 2006 Tundra Double Cab SR5 4x4 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Hi Team,

First post in the site and its for a sale :( I adore this truck and while I had planned on driving the wheels off, life plans changed and now you get to instead.

Unmodified, adult driven, well maintained. This truck spent its entire life in Denver Metro and has rarely seen trail. I am the second owner, I bought it just last year and put some money into it, drove it to Telluride a few times, now I am selling it. Literally one of the best examples of history and use you could ask for. No issues, just a life plan change where I won't be able to use it in the way I had planned and it doesn't make sense for me to own a vehicle like this at this time in my life.

The first owner took it to Swift Auto in Littleton, I took it Toyexus. The vehicle is stock, except for the matching paint LEER topper, Toyota OEM plastic bed liner, Weathertech floor mats, remote start, GForce chip, electric tow kit, tint. Far better than average wear, grey cloth interior has no rips or major wear, headliner perfect. I de-badged the truck except for the small SR5 emblems on the door, I still have them if you want the originals.

Work in the last month:
Brand new Falken Wildpeak AT3W - stock size, severe rated, nitro filled, I balanced the spare at this time as well.
Oil change - this is my 3rd change in the past year

Work in the last year:
Timing belt, water pump, drive belts
Transmission fluid change - not flushed, simply drained and refilled
Brake shoes in rear and front pads and rotors
Shocks all around - I have a level kit that I did not install which you can have.

Primary work previous to me owning it:
Timing belt, water pump, drive belts
Transmission fluid change
Driveline fluids changed
Rear driveshaft balance
New Headlights, full housings and bulbs

Needs / Dings: Perfection Relativity
One of the programmable garage door buttons is a little loose in the ceiling console. It looks fine, that button doesn't work, I don't use those anyhow.
Slight clearcoat peel on one top corner of topper
Hood shows rock chips, Colorado
Rear bumper has small scratch / ding, no further or dramatic damage
TPMS light on because one sensor has a low battery, I did not spend to replace all at that time as I was already budgeted on the tires
Rims show appropriate wear for the mileage, no rash, just some chipping around the center caps
Windshield is Colorado, has one good crack
Very slight bush scratching in a couple places, it'll buff out mate

I have a loan with USAA on this vehicle, they are very easy to work with throughout the title process.

Please, I don't need help selling it, no trades, it is priced right.

Loving homes and serious inquires only.

Thanks,
Rob
robiti@gmail.com

I'll be getting more pics in soon, here is my craigslist link also

2006 Toyota Tundra 4x4 SR5 Double Cab

00C0C_9JKAq3eqdto_1200x900.jpg

Price?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom