2006 Toyota LandCruiser 100 from Colombia, South America (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hello!

I wanted to present to all of you my 2006 Toyota LandCruiser 100 Diesel, M/T, VX-R, Armored Level II with King 2.5" Suspension:

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1440212094.555721.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1440212121.316647.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1440212140.516050.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1440212178.702751.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1440212205.266650.jpg

I am really happy with the vehicle and hope you all like it.

All of your comments will be well received so just help me! [emoji6]

Thank You and Regards!

Drool.

A diesel with a 5 speed and lockers .. And great color.

What help could you need?

Awesome truck.

What upgrades make it an armored II ?

Probably bulletproof glass and plate in doors right? It's the real type of armor in parts of South America.

Nice rig and welcome to the mud!! :flipoff2::flipoff2:1HD-FTE diesel with 5 speed manual and locker fully loaded!!! What you have there is the holy grail for us in America, but unfortunately we are not allowed to have one legally here in North America!!:bang:

I think my penis just moved.

WANT!

That is very nice. Congrats on the new ride. Love the diesel!

This is SO cool! How many miles do you have on it? Any details on the armor?

Very nice I can't believe it still has the NAV and tape deck with the diesel and 5 speed.

The needle in the haystack, the pot of gold, the jackpot. You have a rig that give many of us americans wet dreams and hours of frustration trying to figure out how to beat the politicians into getting one inside the USA. Please give more details about the armor and weight of said armor verse performance.

Awesome!
Can you do a video or sound clip of a walk around with the diesel running and maybe driving and going thru the gears?
I'd love to hear that engine........
Thanks!

Nice looking truck.
Where are you in Colombia?
I was born in Cali but lived in Bogotá for 24 years.

A.J

5-speed manual for the win! I so wish mine was a manual.

Very nice! Surprised to see AHC, you planning to switch suspension when armor goes on? Is the dual battery OEM, are they isolated or just dual start batteries for the diesel?

I think this might set the record for the most "likes" on a first post. Curious to know the weight of this beast after the addition of protection. Do remember reading somewhere that the LC's are one of the few if only vehicles that require little if any structural modifications to accept the massively added weight of bullet resistant glass and so forth.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom