2006 Southern Cruiser Crawl Registration (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Please pass the word. If you want a t-shirt from the ride you MUST register by this Saturday, the 30th of September. We will take registrations for the ride later, but you won't be guaranteed a t-shirt!

If you don't register before Friday you will still pay the same price. We will be printing some extra shirts, and if we have a shirt for you still get a shirt.

Last edited:
got any pics of the shirt?

Nope. We are going to print them after registration closes. It will be a very simple design this year.

I like it.

:D :D

TJK
white-t-shirt.jpg

Big news:

If you are coming from far away (+200 miles) we have permission for you to camp on Thursday night!

We will open to campers at 4:00 PM on Thursday night. No wheeling till Friday AM, but come on in and set up your tent, air down your tires and get ready to roll!

:bounce2::bounce2::bounce2::bounce2::bounce2:

That's great. We will get there sometime during the night, hopefully with out any problems. See y'all soon!!!!

Thats fantastic on Thursday PM arrivals!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I will start a new thread to discuss a Cruiser Caravan leaving Jackson between 4:00 and 5:00 on Thursday and arriving between 8:00 and 9:00.

So much for the hotel room north of B'ham and one last shower on Friday morning!!

I'm in - great news about the Thurs camping. See you some time around 9pm Thurs!

I was wanting a map of the park, not to it.

Fom what I understand, they have made new maps that you get at the park. Supposedly the new maps are much more accurate as far as the trails than the last maps.

I am working on getting a map. I am buddies with the guy that is putting it together. He is almost done with it. I will keep you guys posted.

If you get a copy would you email it to me? We would like to put a copy of the map in the registration packets.

euclid42@gmail.com

thanks

I am working on getting a map. I am buddies with the guy that is putting it together. He is almost done with it. I will keep you guys posted.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom