For Sale 2006 Lexus LX470 [MD] (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

New Timing Belt & Water Pump installed

It pains me to have to do this but my wife decided she needed a minivan so the LX has to go. Vehicle is all stock and has been my wife’s daily driver since we got it. I have tried to include as much information as possible below, if you have additional questions or what to arrange a time to see it PM or email. I can send maintenance records and additional high res pictures.

General Info:
Year: 2006
Make: Lexus
Model: LX470
Color: Galactic Gray Mica
Mileage: 89xxx
Title: Clear and in hand
Owners: I am the 2nd Owner
Accident History: No Accidents
Maintenance: Full history since New
Price: $26750 Firm
VIN: See photo below

Factory Options:
Roof Rack with Cross Bars
Rear Spoiler
Cargo Mat, Cargo Net, & Wheel Locks

01-IMG_7491.JPG

02-IMG_7492.JPG

Detailed Info:

Maintenance/Repairs:

All maintenance has been kept up to date. I have the records from the PO, he took it into the dealership every 5k miles. I had the 60k service done by the dealer and have maintained it myself since then. I have a spreadsheet of the maintenance records and can email upon request.

Exterior-

Exterior is in overall good condition paint still shines. There is a small ding on the passenger rear door and some small scuffs on the front and rear bumpers (see photos). The running boards do have some damage from the previous owner who said his dogs scratched them up - most have had some big nails.

Interior-

Interior is also in good condition. Leather is in good condition throughout. Carpet is discolored in a few spots, may come out with some carpet cleaner but I never tried. The all weather lexus floor mats cover most of that up. The mats themselves are in good condition front and excellent condition rear. There is a very small rip in the passenger side door panel that was done when the seat belt got caught closing the door.

Electrical/Electronics-

Everything is in good working order. Mark Levinson system with 6 disc changer sounds great. Navigation has updated DVD. The PO installed aftermarket headrest DVD players, they work great and come with 2 headsets and a remote. I installed a Sears Platinum battery last year - still under warranty. New alternator was installed around the same time. Only small issue is that the antenna is slightly bent, still goes up and down fine though. I do have a new replacement just never put it in - will be included.

Suspension/Tires/Wheels-

Tires are Nitto terra grapplers size 275/65R18. These are slightly bigger than stock, gas mileage stayed the same and speedo is dead on. I changed all 5 tires and began rotating in the spare so all have even wear. Tires have ~ 23k miles on them.

Rims are in good condition. Some curb rash on a couple. The rim that was the originally in the spare location has some flaking, I assume this was from sitting there and not being cleaned off by the PO.

Suspension works fine, raises and lowers through all settings. All settings (Sport - Comfort) work well.

Undercarriage-

Undercarriage has some surface rust which is typical for my area - my 4runner has about the same amount. The front skid does have a spot with a bit more rust but is not bad enough that I felt the need to replace it.

Engine/Drivetrain-

No problems or issues. Regular maintenance only- oil changes, belts, etc..

No problems goes into 4lo fine and center diff lock works with no issues.

Common Questions:

Reason for Sale-

I searched for over 6 months for this LX and had intended to keep it forever but with the recent addition of child #3 my wife decided a minivan makes more sense. This has been her primary vehicle and while the kids fit comfortably it was hard for my wife to move around inside. If I could afford to keep it until the kids are a bit older I would, unfortunately that is not the case.

Owner History-

I am the 2nd owner. The previous owner had leased and then purchased.

Offroad Use-

No offroad use. It was driven on the beach about 3 times. Besides that it has been all road.

90k Maintenance-

Has not been performed.

Pricing-

My price is based on research over the past several months. I have looked at all the major pricing guides (NADA, KBB, Edmunds) as well as ebay, autotrader, craigslist, and dealers throughout the country. I feel that based on the mileage, condition, and history my asking price is fair.

Delivery/Shipping-

Unfortunately I do not have time to deal with shipping. If a buyer would like to arrange all shipping and have it picked up I could assist with loading. I could also arrange to pick you up from any of the 3 major airports in the area.

I have tried to accurately describe the vehicle and its condition. I encourage any potential buyer to come and inspect it. Also PPI’s are welcome at the buyers expense. Vehicle is sold as-is.

Thanks for looking.

Last edited:
Trades + cash considered - I'd be interested in the following:

80 series
older 100 series
2005+ Tacoma (Dbl Cab, 4x4)
2007+ Tundra (Crew Cab,4x4)

I'd do a partial trade for your '03 and meet you half way :)

I had an '81 & '86 911 that I sold about the same time I started having kids, really regret it now seeing how the air cooled market has exploded. I agree the M3 is great best thing about mine is 4-doors - would have been really difficult to drop the kids off at school in the 911.

Unfortunately I paid $18K for my '03 last year and have put at least $2K into it already (new Michelins, new windshield, all fluids, and rear brakes) so I have ~$20K into mine. Bought it with 88K miles from the original owner and now have 97K miles on it. I love it. When it's good and worn out several years from now, I will either get an '06-'07 LX or 200.

Yea, I'm so bummed I didn't pull the trigger on a 993 back when the economy went south in 2009. Could have bought a pretty nice example for $25K and that same car today is over $50K! Seems like a bubble to me. Nice 997's are in the 30's now so that's the current P car buy to me.

Bump for nice rig - price seems fair. Question: Why would you sell for an early 100?

Bump for nice rig - price seems fair. Question: Why would you sell for an early 100?

Thanks for compliment and bump.

I offered potential trades to expand my sales market - would still prefer to sell. The reason I would do a partial trade for an earlier 100 is simply because of $. If I were to trade I would end up selling my built 4runner also. My ideal rig is a mildly built 100, has enough room for my whole family.

Nice to see another Mudder with a M3/4/5 really liking mine (once I get the brakes fixed and off jack stands that is).

Last edited:
Thanks for compliment and bump.

I offered potential trades to expand my sales market - would still prefer to sell. The reason I would do a partial trade for an earlier 100 is simply because of $. If I were to trade I would end up selling my built 4runner also. My ideal rig is a mildly built 100, has enough room for my whole family.

Nice to see another Mudder with a M3/4/5 really liking mine (once I get the brakes fixed and off jack stands that is).

Dude, I wanted estoril so bad, couldn't find an honest one. Jealous.

Autocheck added below

Last edited:
Free bump! No luck on ebay? I would think with winter in full swing and low gas prices, this would have been gone by now!

Free bump! No luck on ebay? I would think with winter in full swing and low gas prices, this would have been gone by now!

Thanks for the bump. I have had lots of interest but no one has pulled the trigger yet. Putting my 4runner up for sale today - can't bring myself to lower the price on the LX anymore.

Thanks for the bump. I have had lots of interest but no one has pulled the trigger yet. Putting my 4runner up for sale today - can't bring myself to lower the price on the LX anymore.

With the growing family, the LX will be the better adventure rig in the long run. Good luck w selling the 4R, hope you get to keep the LX.

I see you've lower the price a little and relisted it on eBay.

Last edited:
Timing belt and water pump service has been completed.

Final Bump
Current Mileage: 89627 and will go up slightly

If I still have this in the next few weeks I will start to build it and take it off the market.

1-IMAG1441.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom