For Sale 2005 Non-Navigation GX470 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I have a grey 2005 GX470 for sale in Northern California (Fairfield, CA to be exact). I am asking $13,000 for the vehicle. It has 135173 miles on it, and the timing belt was changed at 127405 miles. It's in good condition, the exterior and interior both have typical wear, but no tears and no extreme body damage. Scratches and paint imperfections are on the outside, and typical leather wear on the inside (no tears). I put full WeatherTech mats through the vehicle, including the rear. It is a 3rd row seating car, and I have the seats, just have to install them again. Just installed Xenon LED headlight bulbs in the Lexus last week. I have a full set of 5 TPMS sensors, but never got around to installing them. All 5 inside the tires now have dead batteries. Brakes have less than 9000 miles on them, and the tires are also in great shape. I am PCSing, and unable to bring this vehicle with me, so shoot me an offer I can't refuse, but I feel this is a pretty fair price for a GX in pretty good shape. My name is Kurtis and you can get ahold of me at...

Text - 53 zero - eight 45 - one 68 five

IMG_2605.jpg

IMG_2606.jpg

IMG_2607.jpg

IMG_2608.jpg

IMG_2609.jpg

Last edited:
Sorry y’all, I have been out of country. I am military and am actually getting ready to PCS in May, and I am starting to consider if I want to sell the truck now or not. If I decide to sell for sure I will post again. Sorry for the delay again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom