SOLD 2005 Lexus GX470 sport w/KDSS (OR) (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Year
Vehicle Model
  1. GX470
Mileage
thinking of selling my GX sport with nav and KDSS. well kept interior and exterior with the black wood trim. Ash blue mica in color, weather tech mats and third row seats. new brake pads and turned rotors on all 4 corners as with new spark plugs, oil change, air and cabin filter, valve cover gasket.

third owner, looking for something a little bigger like a sequoia.

127k miles

previous owner did a lot of work. Tbelt service, radiator, trans flush. Fully lexus serviced with no rust or signs of any offroad use. Pulled rear air bags and replaced with springs.

les schwab notes that front struts seem to need replacement and there is intermittent speaker issue not sounding clear

looking for $13k

Last edited:
here are some photos

IMG_4465.jpg

IMG_4464.jpg

IMG_4463.jpg

IMG_4456.jpg

IMG_4457.jpg

From another owner of an Oregon ‘05 Sport KDSS Ash Blue Mica, I say...Nice rig!
Very clean, low miles, good price.
GLWS

thinking of selling my GX sport with nav and KDSS. well kept interior and exterior with the black wood trim. Ash blue mica in color, weather tech mats and third row seats. new brake pads and turned rotors on all 4 corners as with new spark plugs, oil change, air and cabin filter, valve cover gasket.

third owner, looking for something a little bigger like a sequoia.

127k miles

previous owner did a lot of work. Tbelt service, radiator, trans flush. Fully lexus serviced with no rust or signs of any offroad use. Pulled rear air bags and replaced with springs.

les schwab notes that front struts seem to need replacement and there is intermittent speaker issue not sounding clear

looking for $13k
Hi, is this still for sale? I’m interested. May we have the vin number? Thank you!

The Lexus had a lien and I recently paid it off at the time of the original for sale posting. I called today and the title is in the mail so hopefully in the next couple days I should be receiving it.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom