SOLD 2005 LC , Zero Rust-Guess keeping in family (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Ok, So I am Posting a Price drop on Vehicle and Package Deal of overland extras.

My 2005 Land Cruiser was Originally from Vegas to 198k miles on one owner. I have last few years of records. The owner serviced Lc at Toyota on the Regular and kept up on it routinely. Water pump/belt Done at 183k.
A Company in Florida (21k miles ago) purchased and built. Ome lift, Slee Diff drop, Slee wheel spacers. Then Sold for $22,200. I have documentation.
Vehicle has Zero! Rust and has been well maintained. Female owned most all its life. This 100 may have 221k miles, Yet serviced/Built correct/and Zero rust place it above some others.
Recently (700miles ago) New Oem CV axles installed. Also Transfer case and Diffs Oem fluids done. Two different Senior Techs and different dealerships looked over Vehicle for inspection and Found Zero to repair.
Ac , Battery (Toyota), Coolant, Front end inspected last wknd. Full size spare and Airbags in coils installed recently.
I had Vehicle Krown oil sprayed 2x. Once before and once after winter with Professional wax as well. Very limited driving in bad weather, only one winter. Always stored in garage and Car wash under sprayed.
Ceramic Tint was done this summer. Small chip on passenger side windshield, very small. Driver door Auto lock needs replaced, yet I flip with thumb when exiting.
Inside vehicle is fine, No rips, tears or Anything except normal wear and Typical Wrinkles in driver seat. No dash lights to speak of. Ko2 all terrains balanced and rotated every 5k and mobile 1 every 5k. Arb Snorkle Installed recently also

Extras that are included with vehicle are:
Front Arb Bumper (Arb Flood lites installed)and Smittybuilt 9.5 winch (used 2x) Arb Awning.

Overland Package extras not included or on vehicle yet
Additional cost:
1.) Howling moon Deluxe Stargazer 1.4 RTT (Perfect Condition) used few times
2.). Arb Full length Roof Rack with Arb fit kit (Factory Rack has 6 points like a 105)
3.) Arb Awning Deluxe Room new never opened.
4.) Rigid led light bar/ 40” in box as new.
5.) High lift Jack/Neoprene boot (Both black) and Shovel (Black also)
6.) New in package Rear Arb modular bumper (No Swing outs attached).

Price for vehicle is
$16,500 Firm

Additional overland Package
$2,500 Firm

330 461 4755

Interested for additional information, I can provide photos and answer questions. Thank you , Adam.

3132E7C4-A559-4673-AB73-0C3C5A25E10E.jpeg

3990C211-6D3B-44DC-B773-18A1C4BD5D35.jpeg

9A28FC5D-834C-483D-89DE-8BA052D2B1A8.jpeg

DBDD7824-4CF3-4E90-94B6-D3D1C2D74211.jpeg

Oh and Car fax report Clean/ A minor accident reported once... Clean title in hand

Just want to talk inform about the extraordinary service and Detail that Arb gave me sourcing the Extras that accompany this 100.
Arb may not be “The best” or get the best reviews Becouse “Your not helping the little guy”. However, I have been given Tremendous Customer service. They really stand behind the customer satisfaction and product, like no other I’ve experienced.
I have a front,rear bumper, roof rack, awning & awning deluxe room plus a Safari Snorkle. These items are quality and I can attest to a quality company backing them up.
Thumbs up Arb

Nice 100. I agree on ARB, they are truly committed to good products at a solid price point. Around Michigan, we need a bumper that can deflect a "Michigan Roo (deer)" and not so much approach angle. Also the front bar around the light is a great reference to where the front corner is when missing trees by a fraction of an inch. GLWS!

Appreciate the Insight to Michigan Roo. Our corn fed bruisers weigh in at around 200lbs and can put a real hurt on the front end. Another reason besides the Big bucking front bumper, I have kids and air bag deployment is a Arb safety compliant feature. Oh and I on rare occasion may pull a heavy trailer, rear bumper rated. Take care Hoosier

700E6EE9-8B9E-4507-994E-356847773341.jpeg

Arb Rear bumper added, Now additional price change for vehicle +$1500. I plan to add a swing out on drivers side. Part on back order

5BC4424D-5BD2-4A87-807F-9D02B789F381.jpeg

B58FE56F-3BEB-4EE1-8A4D-7FBF2E38329C.jpeg

Wow. Never realized these "off road" accessories added to the hard value of a vehicle. Most insurance companies won't even consider that added value once appraised. With that said, good luck with the sale.

Also most Mud members will agree, The blue book value is only a reference point to value. My insurance certainly dosnt look at it like that.

Wow. Never realized these "off road" accessories added to the hard value of a vehicle. Most insurance companies won't even consider that added value once appraised. With that said, good luck with the sale.

Shelter Insurance covers all modifications. When my 80 was totaled, I submitted comps, and raised the estimate value from 5K to roughly 12K. This is a GREAT deal. I would want the same from my similarly built '02.

My Ins requested all information I had, all parts numbers and Value of Extras. Then also Shop time for install w/hr rate.
I gave a Estimate value with all these details. I was contacted back , Ins requested photos. From there Full coverage was required (No problem as I have good driving record) and it’s a 05.
So now I am driving a insured built land cruiser. It wasn’t as difficult as it sounds... I just have a good insurance company I guess.

What is asking price as it sits without tent and other accesories. Also when was last documented timing belt/wp?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom