2005 backseat dvd remote (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I bought a replacement remote for my overhead dvd player on ebay. Any idea how to Get them to sync with each other? Is there a thread on it that I cant seem to find?

image.jpg

image.jpg

From the looks of your DVD unit, that does t appear to be the OEM Toyota DVD player. I don’t think your Toyota remote will pair.

You may need to figure out who manufactured your DVD player.

Good Luck.

That looks an awful lot like the dealer/port installed Panasonic Audiovox DVD player that was in my 04 4Runner (and you do seem to be in the same Gulf States Toyota territory).

Agree with the above, you're probably going to have to determine the manufacturer of the player.

Last edited:
Oh really. I assumed this was OEM. There is no brand name on it and it uses the fm transmitter and the headphones controls that are on the back of the center console. There are very little controls on the player so I assumed it originally had a remote.

OEM has the actual DVD player mounted on the passenger side in the third row, not super convenient.

Good luck in your search. Mine didn’t have the Toyota remote when I bought it either.

C31B1CC3-6347-4BE5-80F8-4929243FF8E1.jpeg

2A2D9DEF-DCA7-4D0D-972F-C297F4A4F6DB.jpeg

1D7EEB51-543C-4D6F-BEE9-F827732F3F59.jpeg

Reactions: jLB

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom