For Sale 2004 Lexus GX470 w/174k Nashville, TN (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Up for sale is my 2004 Lexus GX470! It has just had the timing belt and water pump replaced with the OEM Aisin tkt-021 kit. The oil has been changed every 5k miles on the dot since brand new. Along with religious oil changes, the 7 factory driveshaft zerk fittings have been greased at the same time as well. Not to mention at 155k miles a host of maintenance was performed including: 5 Nitto Terra Grappler G2 tires, 4 OEM Lexus Rotors and Powerstop pads, OEM Lexus Spark plugs, Both diffs and transfer case flushed, Bilstein 6112 Shocks up front and 5100's in the rear, Metal tech 4x4 rear coil conversion with Air lift 1000 bags, 2 new CV axles, New Japanese wheel bearings up front, Polyurethane upper control arm bushings, Trail gear rock sliders for added protection against door dings, rocks, and more! This GX470 really drives like a vehicle with over half the miles. My GX comes with 2 master keys, a Clean carfax, service records, extra Airlift 1000 bag, and an unused 3rd row. Feel free to DM or post on my thread for more pictures or info. Also, I work at a dealer here in the Nashville area and can help arrange shipping as well. Attached at the bottom is the CarFax.

Exterior: 7/10 Scratches on rear bumper and signs of small clear coat failure on front and rear so both bumpers could use a repaint.

Interior : 8/10 Driver seat is worn and cracking, but no tears. Passenger seat is in good shape. Rear seats and Third row in great condition. Dash has a couple cracks, but nothing too noticeable. Floor mats could be replaced because of stains, however the carpet is in excellent condition.

Frame: Southern and West coast truck its whole life so no rust.

Price : $11,500

Full Album: Imgur

BYgvHZG.jpg

Xntf2Ww.jpg

jFiTfwn.jpg

YNMcLnc.jpg

sDgM45O.jpg

RCXt5FR.jpg

MD38AfM.jpg

BLDID2H.jpg

mjOu7Kq.jpg

JIJsmI7.jpg

LEO4mQF.jpg

FvbYNGI.jpg

vKmwo4a.jpg

N6fZ9Np.jpg

BT7VSFd.jpg

LeZlAzV.jpg

gtD0tFm.jpg

zBR83qL.jpg

mbaUqlc.jpg

uHhqh48.jpg

Attachments

• GX470 Carfax.pdf
    517.6 KB · Views: 271
Last edited:
Dang it, you're about two months early for me!

Is not that I dont trust you about no rust, but can you get pictures of the underside of the rig, and I was reading its service history and about 50k miles ago it was recommended a new radiator, did that ever get put in? can you take pictures of the radiator top and bottom? I am also assuming no timing belt changes.

Is not that I dont trust you about no rust, but can you get pictures of the underside of the rig, and I was reading its service history and about 50k miles ago it was recommended a new radiator, did that ever get put in? can you take pictures of the radiator top and bottom? I am also assuming no timing belt changes.

I'll grab some pictures of the underside today. Replaced the radiator then and again with an Denso unit 10k miles ago because it developed another leak. Also the timing belt and water pump were changed at 90k and again replaced with the Aisin Tkt-021 few hunderd miles ago.

Last edited:
Here's the underside shots. Will get radiator shots next time I'm around it.

ZxWYl2O.jpg

fmwJjIJ.jpg

VNKBMkO.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom