SOLD 2004 Lexus GX470 Non-Nav 124k Miles (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

For sale is a fantastic 2004 GX470 with 124k miles. Privately owned, I am not a car dealer unlike the rest of Craigslist! This vehicle drives incredibly smooth, tons of power, and loaded with many features. I bought this vehicle because it is essentially a Land Cruiser; has four wheel drive, locking center differential, down hill assist, and rear adjustable air suspension. However, I've bought an HDJ81 as a project vehicle. Message me on here or text is best! 678-915-8533. Price is $10.9k obo!! Vehicle shipping available to anywhere in the US.

Pros:
-Timing belt service done in Dec 2017 (Belt, water pump, and pulleys. If you're shopping for GX470s this is absolutely crucial.
-Front, Rear, and Center differential Fluids changed with Mobil 1 full synthetic
-like new Michelin tires. Slightly taller than stock and gives the vehicle a bit more lift
-Beautiful leather seats
-towing package with 5000 lb hitch and trailer light harness
-NO RUST
-weathertech floor liners for front
-Drives smoother than any vehicle I've driven. Absolute pleasure to operate.
-No premium gas required unlike 2005+ models.
-Desirable charcoal grey interior color
-No in dash navigation. 2004 in dash nav is now awful to use.
-Engineer owned and maintained
-low miles for the year, 124k miles.

Cons:
-Tire pressure sensor light is on, needs new TPS in spare tire (I know, didn't even know the spare had a TPS!)
-various scratches on rear bumper
-Dash has some spider cracks in it but nothing like other GX470s with the same dash.

IMG_1615.jpg

IMG_1768.jpg

IMG_1769.jpg

IMG_1770.jpg

IMG_1771.jpg

Last edited:
Miles?

I must be blind.

It's a shame about these dashes. I have an RX330 from 2006. Dash started as those spider cracks and then went full on destroyed. Luckily I was able to get it into the dealership for recall repair, but I was told that has ended. What a pain. Good looking truck and GLWS!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom